-88

They should invent a grape-skin peeler machine. This way, you could just stick in a grape, the machine peels the skin off, and you're left with pure, fleshy, grape-meat goodness. amirite?

spursman21s avatar Food & Drink
0 9
The voters have decided that spursman21 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I just like peeled grapes better. So why is this down-voted?

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are +4Reply
@mchalla3 I just like peeled grapes better. So why is this down-voted?

Its being down-voted because practically no one can relate to this. I've never eaten a peeled grape or even heard anyone who does. The skin seems perfectly fine to me; but I guess I shouldn't judge until I try it.

@BP032 Its being down-voted because practically no one can relate to this. I've never eaten a peeled grape or even heard...

I mean, sometime i want the skin. A grape's flesh is slightly sweet but bland. The skin is a cross between sour and bitter. So when together, its really sweet. Plus the skin is super starchy.

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Whaa? Why so many downvotes? THIS IS BRILLIANT!

Jelly_Jars avatar Jelly_Jar Yeah You Are +2Reply

Not if its a concord grape. The meat of that grape tastes like eating rubber nothing. The skin has the flavor. Oh. You can't make wine out of a concord grape. It was developed in Hudson, MA where at the time everyone was a teetotaler.

If they had had that back in the early 1930s then Mae West would have had no movie dialogue line, "Peel me a grape."

There'd be hardly any grape left if the skin was peeled off it.

Anonymous