+344

The Loch Ness monster is probably a Lapras, amirite?

shorkians avatar Games
14 20
The voters have decided that shorkian is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Damn straight.

Laprass avatar Lapras Yeah You Are +19Reply

wouldnt it be sweet if pokemon were real? and the loch ness actually was a lapras?

@Courage_Wolf The first half at least would be sweet

haha like if that were actually true, can you imagine how many people would try and catch it? i'd fly over tonight haha

@Evan17 wouldnt it be sweet if pokemon were real? and the loch ness actually was a lapras?

Yeah, that would be awesome but the thing is if pokemon were real then theyd be kinda like animals but cooler and you probably couldnt be allowed to train them cuz itd be illegal. It would be like letting animals kill/hurt eachother...

RawwrImALions avatar RawwrImALion Yeah You Are +1Reply

That nigga boutta Ice beam the shit outta da Scottish.

The bottom of the lake is a portal to Kanto.

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are +6Reply

I thought it was more a serpent though un smilie
Maybe a Gyarados or a Milotic.

@Courage_Wolf ofc that picture is real.

I'm not saying it's real, I'm saying that's what it's supposed to look like.

shorkians avatar shorkian Yeah You Are 0Reply
@shorkian I'm not saying it's real, I'm saying that's what it's supposed to look like.

Either way, the Lapras has always been shown as friendly to humans in the anime and not really very shy. Or at least that's how I interpreted it.
The shape does resemble a Lapras now that I looked around more tho

@Courage_Wolf Either way, the Lapras has always been shown as friendly to humans in the anime and not really very shy. Or at...

I didn't know Nessie wasn't supposed to be friendly. And I may not remember this correctly, but weren't lapras afraid of humans, because they hunted them, or something?

shorkians avatar shorkian Yeah You Are +2Reply
@shorkian I didn't know Nessie wasn't supposed to be friendly. And I may not remember this correctly, but weren't lapras...

Yeah, they are rare for that reason. At the same time the Pokedex calls them transport Pokemon tho. Kind of weird to think of Pokemon being hunted

I was thinking more of a Dragonair or a Gyarados.

@Draco_Malfoy I was thinking more of a Dragonair or a Gyarados.

Maybe its a tromphius or how ever the hell you spell it, you know that banana tree looking pokemon

lol what's g00d

djmaster711s avatar djmaster711 Yeah You Are -1Reply