+76

You learned some great life lessons about love and friendship from Kingdom Hearts, amirite?

madeyebeautys avatar
8 12
The voters have decided that madeyebeauty is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Sora taught me that there's a light that never goes out. :3

I read that and I gasped with happiness. Seriously.

@I read that and I gasped with happiness. Seriously.

lol I'm so glad I'm not the only one! :D

madeyebeautys avatar madeyebeauty Yeah You Are -1Reply

I can't choose between Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts :'(

@IAMSTORM I can't choose between Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts :'(

I just played both KH's this summer and I just started final fantasy. I'm still getting used to it but they're both awesome.

madeyebeautys avatar madeyebeauty Yeah You Are +2Reply

I learned that after I play it for the first time, I just go back, skip all the cutscenes and then try to beat the shit out of everything. NPCs too.

It's a good game, but they talk a lot.

I've been obsessed with Kingdom Hearts since I was 7. 9 years later and going strong with all five that were released in the US, and fully beaten. ;D /obsessed

@I've been obsessed with Kingdom Hearts since I was 7. 9 years later and going strong with all five that were...

I beat the games but I'm trying to level up my drives and Sora as much as I can before I have to return my bf's ps2 :(

madeyebeautys avatar madeyebeauty Yeah You Are 0Reply

i agree 100%

janicuss avatar janicus Yeah You Are 0Reply