+555

A parent shouldn't just think of what's best for a child; they should think like a child as well, amirite?

TaergaLives avatar
5 6
The voters have decided that TaergaLive is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

they should be like well when i i was a child i would want...

@they should be like well when i i was a child i would want...

Yeah! And not only that, but literally remember how they thought as a child. Like what was scary to them when they were younger, what the logic was behind their thinking. Stuff like that.

TaergaLives avatar TaergaLive Yeah You Are +1Reply

When I have kids, I'm gonna read all my diaries from now and when I was younger, so I'll know what my kids might be thinking... :)

Rainbow35s avatar Rainbow35 Yeah You Are +2Reply

A parent needs to think and act, like a parent and an adult. Understanding the child's needs are important but a child thinks only about it's own needs.

When i become a parent i will think that they want (with some changes cause it's the feature though) what i want now.

@When i become a parent i will think that they want (with some changes cause it's the feature though) what i want now.

(American Witch): You might think that now, but when you actually have kids you can't give them everything you wanted as a kid, and everything they ask for. they'll grow up to be a spoiled brat.