+1,068

My last girlfriend called me a pedophile. Pretty big word for a 12-year-old. amirite?

supertrolls avatar
71 26
The voters have decided that supertroll is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That IS a big word!

Old, but still good.

I'm sorry, but supertroll is a total a pedo_bear wannabe and no matter how great their posts are, they're just not original.

@ckcottonkandy I'm sorry, but supertroll is a total a pedo_bear wannabe and no matter how great their posts are, they're just not...

Actually when I started I wasn't thinking about Pedo_Bear at all. It was only until he favorited one of my posts that I realized I seemed like a wannabe.

supertrolls avatar supertroll Yeah You Are +3Reply

This actually made me laugh. I haven't laughed for the longest time:(

lost_megs avatar lost_meg Yeah You Are +3Reply

Lol that's hilarious.

Kaitlyns avatar Kaitlyn Yeah You Are +1Reply

LOL

LeoEckmans avatar LeoEckman Yeah You Are 0Reply

LMFAO soo funny ! :P

This would have been so much better posted by Pedo_Bear.

@meysenburger This would have been so much better posted by Pedo_Bear.

That's not fair at all. Why should it matter who posted it? The joke is there, and yes, hilarious.

@WhatWhatintheButt That's not fair at all. Why should it matter who posted it? The joke is there, and yes, hilarious.

Yeah I know. It was still really funny. I just think it would've added a little more effect.

i feel so bad i clicked yeah you are while it was on 969. its 970 now, but if i could take it back i would

i dont get it.

@i dont get it.

(me.): his old girlfriend called him a pedophile, which is an older dude that has relationships or sex with much younger people. he's saying it's a big word for a 12-year old, indicating that he actually is a pedophile. sorry to kill the joke

litapd311s avatar litapd311 Yeah You Are +6Reply
@i dont get it.

(me.): facepalm

Kaitlyns avatar Kaitlyn Yeah You Are +4Reply