+289

Classic rock > whatever the hell today's music is, amirite?

Draco_Malfoys avatar
9 24
The voters have decided that Draco_Malfoy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Seems to be a fad these days to hate on modern music. It's not all bad, look past the mainstream.

etirimas avatar etirima No Way +13Reply
@etirima Seems to be a fad these days to hate on modern music. It's not all bad, look past the mainstream.

I think they're mostly referring to the mainstream stuff when talking about this. Of course there is good music, but in general, older music is much better.

Adrias avatar Adria Yeah You Are +9Reply

I miss the Beatles and Led Zeppelin and the Doors and the Ramones...

:'(

I hate these people who think that <insert some genre> is the end-all-be-all greatest genre ever, and everything else is dismissible. Jeez, get over yourself, lol. :P

i hate when people say all the kids these days love kesha and all that other crap um no im 14 and i happen to love artists like bon jovi, foreigner, van halen and all the good stuff!

shipwrecked66s avatar shipwrecked66 Yeah You Are +3Reply
@shipwrecked66 i hate when people say all the kids these days love kesha and all that other crap um no im 14 and i happen to love...

Those are my favorite bands! You named all of them, except Quiet Riot. I'm 14 and I really wish I had been born a long time ago, so I could have seen them in concert.

deathtodeans avatar deathtodean Yeah You Are +1Reply
@shipwrecked66 you are my long lost sibling and i love quiet riot!! :D

Cum on Feel the Noise is my favorite song, but my second favorite is Unchained by Van Halen. :D

@deathtodean Cum on Feel the Noise is my favorite song, but my second favorite is Unchained by Van Halen. :D

cum on feel the noise is awesome! so is unchained but there were way to many great songs so its hard to pick but i really like Free Bird by Lynard Skynard :]

shipwrecked66s avatar shipwrecked66 Yeah You Are +1Reply

Today's music is shit because it doesn't mean anything. Many old songs represented artists' feelings and their attitudes to the world. They were a way of revolting against everything. Nowadays songs are just about getting a blow job or whatever.

Marcos avatar Marco Yeah You Are +3Reply

There's a reason why its classic rock.

ions avatar ion No Way +1Reply
@ion There's a reason why its classic rock.

Yes- "Classic" because it's so good you can never make anything better

Classic Rock is so much better than 90% of Today's music. That includes the good music of today.

Bowie > Ke$ha anyday.

ziggystardust_s avatar ziggystardust_ Yeah You Are +1Reply
@508484

YES! Disturbed is one of my favorite bands!

Draco_Malfoys avatar Draco_Malfoy Yeah You Are +1Reply
@545996

I love Slipknot, The Dead, The Misfits...

Draco_Malfoys avatar Draco_Malfoy Yeah You Are 0Reply

Old-tyme jazz > classic rock

J-rock> everything and anything!

Classic Rock sucks for the most part. Most of the music I like is older but the stuff that people consider classic rock is awful. I like all music anyone that says one genre is better then another is an idiot. It's all about taste

@508306

Im glad someone understands. Music is music, plain and simple. Listen to what you want to and stop caring what others listen to