+1,829

300 years from now: "I hate those fucking robots!" "Don't use the word 'robot'! They prefer to be called Android Americans.", amirite?

BreakfastFans avatar
113 46
The voters have decided that BreakfastFan is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Ha so true!
"Robot is derogatory, you racist pig!"

<3

MadHatters avatar MadHatter Yeah You Are +10Reply

Don't forget about the robosexuals. :S

SalientKs avatar SalientK Yeah You Are +9Reply

oh my gosh, this is so funny! :)

I'm kind of surprised that no one has said anything about how this post implies that America will still be around 300 years from now.

BreakfastFans avatar BreakfastFan Yeah You Are +5Reply
@BreakfastFan I'm kind of surprised that no one has said anything about how this post implies that America will still be around...

I'll be the first then.

How do you know that America will still be around 300 years from now? [Insert several statements about how America will probably not be around even in just 100 years and a couple of bitchy statements about the OP]

Grilled_Cheesuss avatar Grilled_Cheesus Yeah You Are +7Reply
@Grilled_Cheesus I'll be the first then. How do you know that America will still be around 300 years from now? [Insert several...

Ah, that's what I was looking for! Yells a bunch of angry xenophobic crap about how America is the best country in the history of forever and then drives to McDonalds in an SUV and orders a Big Mac to eat on my way to summer school

BreakfastFans avatar BreakfastFan Yeah You Are +8Reply
@Grilled_Cheesus argues some more, then goes on to cleverly insult OPs stupidity

gives the middle finger and then goes to smoke weed Okay, I think I covered every American stereotype in those two comments.

@BreakfastFan gives the middle finger and then goes to smoke weed Okay, I think I covered every American stereotype in those...

You nailed the American stereotypes. That's more or less how we imitate Americans anyway. That and the whole "let's go shopping!" thing.

Grilled_Cheesuss avatar Grilled_Cheesus Yeah You Are +1Reply
@693508

I don't think he did...

garrettruskamps avatar garrettruskamp Yeah You Are +2Reply

That is a pure win

Hey_Theres avatar Hey_There Yeah You Are +3Reply

hahahah i love this((:

L-M-fucken-A-O!!

preference, preferring, its a feeling. bots dont have feelings

@preference, preferring, its a feeling. bots dont have feelings

Sentient robots with AI would. It's completely possible, some would even say probable, that we will invent those in 300 years what with how rapidly computing technology has been advancing.

BreakfastFans avatar BreakfastFan Yeah You Are +2Reply
@garrettruskamp I disagree, I think America is about to reach its peak, and after the only way is down

Even if you're right (which I'm not sure that you are) what does that have to do with anything? Other countries have reached their peaks and even peaked more than once, and they're still around today.

@garrettruskamp (Whachootalkingbout?): how's Greece

Greece better off than many other countries on Earth, even though it's in debt. All of the western European countries were the most powerful at some point, and they're still around and doing fairly good. I can't think of any that have peaked twice off the top of my head, but China is on it's way.

BreakfastFans avatar BreakfastFan Yeah You Are 0Reply
@BreakfastFan *Greece is

compared to non 3rd world countries

garrettruskamps avatar garrettruskamp Yeah You Are 0Reply
@garrettruskamp compared to non 3rd world countries

Well that leaves out a big majority of the world. And it's not like Greece is going through an apocalypse; it will be fine a few decades down the road.

@BreakfastFan Well that leaves out a big majority of the world. And it's not like Greece is going through an apocalypse; it will...

well in comparison to most of the world America is also ok that's why I meant only non 3rd world countries

@garrettruskamp well in comparison to most of the world America is also ok that's why I meant only non 3rd world countries

We're getting off track here. An anon was originally asking about your first comment.

@BreakfastFan We're getting off track here. An anon was originally asking about your first comment.

my first comment was notification lol, but I still think America is at a peak and on the brink of crashing, our economy has barely survived with the bail outs of many big industries and increasing poverty rate

garrettruskamps avatar garrettruskamp Yeah You Are -1Reply
@garrettruskamp my first comment was notification lol, but I still think America is at a peak and on the brink of crashing, our...

Well yeah and that was replying to my comment about how it's possible that we will actually invent sentient robots in the next century. I don't really get how what you said related to it unless you thought that by "we" I meant Americans. I meant humanity in general.

I always disagree with people who use prone language.

notification.

garrettruskamps avatar garrettruskamp Yeah You Are -5Reply

So you're equating this to 'I hate these fucking niggers'. And them saying that they'd prefer to be called African American? Sad.

Taters avatar Tater Yeah You Are -7Reply
@Tater Yeah. This is funny, but kinda offensive since it's an obvious comparison.

I don't get it. I'd much rather be called an African American than a nigger.

SalientKs avatar SalientK Yeah You Are +5Reply
@SalientK I don't get it. I'd much rather be called an African American than a nigger.

Im talking about the robot, not the African American thing.

Same, I would rather not, obviously.

Taters avatar Tater Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Tater Im talking about the robot, not the African American thing. Same, I would rather not, obviously.

Well yes, but as I understood it, you were saying that the two things were analogous, and therefor people who point out that the preference of saying "Android American" are just as wrong as the people who point out that "African American" is preferred.

. . . Yeah I'm confused.

SalientKs avatar SalientK Yeah You Are 0Reply
@SalientK Well yes, but as I understood it, you were saying that the two things were analogous, and therefor people who point...

Well, my post is pretty unclear now that I look back.

I meant, yeah, (agreeing that this was sorta a comparison/reference with "African Americans". I meant, this is kinda funny (referring to the post.) I meant this is slightly offensive since it is (what it seems like) comparing African Americans wanting to be called that instead of Negros/niggers to robots wanting to be called Android Americans.

Just trying to clear it up.

Taters avatar Tater Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Tater Well, my post is pretty unclear now that I look back. I meant, yeah, (agreeing that this was sorta a...

Yeah I understood that, but why is that offensive? The same thing could be said of "homosexual" instead of "fag" or "native American" instead of "Indian". The android American thing could actually happen some day.

BreakfastFans avatar BreakfastFan Yeah You Are +1Reply
@BreakfastFan Yeah I understood that, but why is that offensive? The same thing could be said of "homosexual" instead of "fag" or...

Haha, you know what I mean. Well you don't. But yes, then I suppose it can apply to anyone really. It probably will, once they make robo's-- Android Americans- self aware....

Be Ready.

Taters avatar Tater Yeah You Are 0Reply