+119

Steve Wilkos is a douche, amirite?

purplestickypunchs avatar
0 14
The voters have decided that purplestickypunch is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@486938

All he does is stand there and yell at people lol he tries to act like a hardass but really, he'd get charges pressed if he punched one of them

@488191

Well Maybe Some People Need To Watch Their Weight.

@648776

Ignore it. It's being a smartass

What the heck?! Steve Wilkos is N O T a douche!!!! You're not right!!! Why do you think he D O E S N' T hit people! The People on his show are messed up!! Why do you think they're on the freaking show?! You need to watch your mouth and think about stuff before you say it!!! Do you approve of what the people on that show do?! I hope not!!!

@monkeylover6262 What the heck?! Steve Wilkos is N O T a douche!!!! You're not right!!! Why do you think he D O E S N' T hit people!...

Of course we don't approve of the people on his show. But because we don't of approve of them,wemust approve of Steve?
Funny logic there.

You can suck my dick. I can say whatever I want. I do not approve of what people do on the show, but it is just a S H O W. A F A K E stupid show. If those people really wanted to get help with their lives, they would do something other than go on the Steve Wilkos Show. Getting in someones face and screaming at them doesn't work.

@It worked for Hitler..... :/

No it didn't. He started a world war. Great problem solving...

@ShadePawOT No it didn't. He started a world war. Great problem solving...

"Getting in someones face and screaming at them doesn't work." Hitler basically got in peoples faces and screamed at them or whatever you want to believe and he started a war, he got people to listen to him. I didn't mean he solved any problems, because clearly he started them..