+882

It's ridiculous that Snooki gets paid $30K per episode. amirite?

iWeasleys avatar
4 19
The voters have decided that iWeasley is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

What's even more ridiculous is Miranda Cosgrove on iCarly makes

(wait for it)

$180,000 PER EPISODE.

Read it and weep, people (literally!): http://www.nypost.com/p/enterta...kgJlBcLtRic1KM

@What's even more ridiculous is Miranda Cosgrove on iCarly makes (wait for it) $180,000 PER EPISODE. Read it and...

That's actually made me really angry and the worst of it is she's a shit expressionless actress! Some people have it all...

baconFESTs avatar baconFEST Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Yes! I AGREE! Jennette Mcurdy(spelling fail, I know) is so much better.

Yeah true, I think they're all a lot better then her to be honest, but still, I don't know why people get paid soooo much for doing something they love and other people would give a left arm to do!

@baconFEST Yeah true, I think they're all a lot better then her to be honest, but still, I don't know why people get paid...

But the boy from The Middle and the boy from Modern Family are actually TALENTED.
@489370 (baconFEST): And yeah, I would DIE if I got to be on TV. Then again, I slightly doubt I have that much acting talent, haha.

This post could have just stopped at the word "paid".

BreakfastFans avatar BreakfastFan Yeah You Are +10Reply

What!!?? So she gets to sleep around and drink all day for 30k. ._.

She gets paid to be a stupid midget. -_-

lilsushigirls avatar lilsushigirl Yeah You Are +2Reply

Why? It's her job to entertain people..which I'm sure she does (I don't watch Jersey Shore). If you got 30,000 bucks for partying and drinking wouldn't you accept the offer?

@jshadowsyn Why? It's her job to entertain people..which I'm sure she does (I don't watch Jersey Shore). If you got 30,000...

Getting paid to do something you love with minimal work involved is BEYOND ridiculous. Especially when you think there are people working their asses off 24/7 and they get paid a pittance and receive no gratitude.

baconFESTs avatar baconFEST Yeah You Are +11Reply

true, but she only made $100 per episode last season

Snooki totally deserves it. I fucking love Jersey Shore, but only for Snooki.

She doesn't make 30k per episode, she makes 300k per episode. The Situation will probably make 5million with all his revenue from his endorsements, the show, and all the random other shit he does.

hey, if you got paid 30K for one episode, you'd be a whorish oompa loompa too, right?

The Situation gets $60K per episode. And I just saw he is getting $5 million next season...

@Richard The Situation gets $60K per episode. And I just saw he is getting $5 million next season...

Now THAT'S ridiculous considering he's an arrogant douchebag. At least Snooki's funny. He's not even good-looking! His arms are fucking deformed.