-501

White people shouldn't be allowed anywhere near basketball games, they should stick to their pussy white-people sports like curling and bowling! amirite?

noimwrongs avatar Sports
0 26
The voters have decided that noimwrong is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Canadians invented the game...so it's a 'white-people' sport then.

Guys, the name is "noimwrong." They're obviously joking

So, I'd just like to point out that this is racism, no matter who it was directed to,

Uh, have you ever heard of Larry Bird?

Damn straight they should.

sestrada16s avatar sestrada16 Yeah You Are 0Reply

wow, stfu
& btws, curling is fucking amazing, so suck it :)

Yesyou'rewrong.

Hey dipshit, we dominated that game fisrt. And most lineman and linebackers in football are white. Baskeball is a no contact sport anyway. Dumb ass

wow. this post should be thrown into a pile of crap,where it can combust, and its ashes can be promptly flushed down the toilet to a sea of nonexistence. yes i'm aware its a troll. just sayin...

I'm 15, 6'4", and I can dunk.

I'm white.

Two things.
1. Curling is awesome, don't mess.
2. I know this is a troll, but it still seems stupid for noimwrong to vote negatively on his own post.

@ctiscooler Two things. 1. Curling is awesome, don't mess. 2. I know this is a troll, but it still seems stupid for noimwrong...

would you rather i vote up on my own post?? maybe me voting myself down is a sign that im humble and caring, ever think of that!?!? will changing my vote end world hunger, put a stop to global warming and fix the economy?!?! THATS WHAT I THOUGHT.

You know what, just because of the color of you skin or ethnicity does not make a difference in how good you are at basketball. Just because i'm a girl doesn't mean I can't beat every boy in my class at basketball, and just because i'm white doesn't mean i'm bad. It's an equal chance, it just depends who puts more time into it.

too bad whites onvented EVERYTHIG that niggers use

@too bad whites onvented EVERYTHIG that niggers use

Oh look, a butthurt whitey.
The post is a troll post, don't get your panties in a bunch.