+368

As a young man Jesus was a carpenter, that means someone out there must have a cabinet built by Jesus. Wouldn't that be the coolest collectible, a bookshelf made by the messiah, amirite?

griffs28s avatar
18 21
The voters have decided that griffs28 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I COULD PUT MY BIBLE IN IT

OMG WANT

My Book of Satan has to go somewhere ...

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +7Reply

and it probably held the Torah at some point...

Wouldn't the wood have rotted after 2000 years?

@DylanSaysHeepwah Wouldn't the wood have rotted after 2000 years?

Nope. That's Jesus wood.
Jesus wood stays good forever.....wait. That sounds wrong.

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are +6Reply

you shouldve ended it with 'Jesus', as opposed to 'the messiah'. you had me up to that point.

@1275737

i get the joke. but i was less inclined to find it funny because it seems just a little preachy, even if unintended.

@1275924

I'm definitely NOT looking for an argument. I wished to express my views on the post to the OP, not pick a fight with everyone else. It's sad when people expressing an opinion turns into 'you're a troll who wants an argument'

@1276270

well, #1, 'dogs are cool' has no relation to this whatsoever. #2, like i said, i honestly didnt come here for an argument. so thats what i think, thats what you think. youre not changing my mind, im not changing yours, goodbye.

@well, #1, 'dogs are cool' has no relation to this whatsoever. #2, like i said, i honestly didnt come here for an...

News announcer: "Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, has died."

You: "Hold on, who said Jackson was the King of Pop? I don't think they should be allowed to say that, since many people think that other singers are the King of Pop"

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +3Reply
@you shouldve ended it with 'Jesus', as opposed to 'the messiah'. you had me up to that point.

Personally, I think this post is ridiculous because obviously a collectible is something from the past, not the future.

enders avatar ender No Way -1Reply
@1276277

I wasn't talking about Jesus, I was talking about the bookshelf "made by the messiah."

enders avatar ender No Way 0Reply
@1276363

Nice guess

enders avatar ender No Way 0Reply