+569

I love how people think only teenage boys are perverted. Most of the girls i know are as bad if not worse than the guys, amirite?

mexicanpeanuts avatar
2 18
The voters have decided that mexicanpeanut is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I agree with the foreign nut product. I always hear girls saying perverted things (especially about their breasts and other females breasts) in class. At least guys save it for lunch time.

dayum nigga you be tellin us dat truth an when i was a younga i be like "dayum boyz" and they be like "ay bay bay", haha you be tellin dah truth gurl

@dayum nigga you be tellin us dat truth an when i was a younga i be like "dayum boyz" and they be like "ay bay bay"...

Oh...my...god. That is the WORST typing ever. I think my IQ dropped a few points just from reading that.

Mikes avatar Mike Yeah You Are 0Reply

This is good to know. I was uninformed.

Boltgunmetals avatar Boltgunmetal Yeah You Are +1Reply

guys are way more "handsy" than girls, it seems.

Not really perverted, but today in the hallway I saw the funniest (yet bitchiest thing).

Girl 1 (walking down hallway)- Hi, Kelsey!
Girl 2 (walking towards girl 1 and 3, with 3 boys)- Hi!
Girl 1 (says to girl 3, as walking away)- She's such a fucking slut, right!?

Mikes avatar Mike Yeah You Are -1Reply

Its just that us girls are subtle about it :D

@Its just that us girls are subtle about it :D

Subtle? When I'm with my friends, I am the most perverted and blatant person there. Most of my friends are guys. It's only subtle in public... (Sometimes.)