+644

Many movies/shows all have a main character with only a male friend and a female friend (Harry Potter, iCarly, Lizzie McGuire, Hanna Montana, True Jackson, Thats So Raven, etc...), amirite?

AC717s avatar
6 14
The voters have decided that AC717 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's more like either two females and one male or two males and one female.

@iWeasley It's more like either two females and one male or two males and one female.

Thats what I meant. There is the main char (male or female) and then they have a female friend and a male friend. Thaerefore it is two girls and one boy or two boys and one boy, that's exactly what I said.....so what's with the red lol?

AC717s avatar AC717 Yeah You Are +9Reply

Harry Potter should not be in the same sentence as Hannah Montana. That's so wrong.

NEVER compare Harry Potter to that scum. NEVER.

Many Disney/Nickelodean** shows/movies. (minus Harry)

Corey in the house

bluedreams avatar bluedream Yeah You Are 0Reply

It's not usually like that in real life, so I don't know why so many TV shows/movies do that.

lgreenbergs avatar lgreenberg Yeah You Are 0Reply

You really only see it in Nick/Disney shows. Not really in good primetime shows.

That's how me and my friends are (two girls and one boy).

percy jackson!

And two of the friends (of opposite genders) always get together in the end.