+500

Ever seen someone's music collection that was so badly labeled that you instantly knew it was pirated? It's like, how can they even stand having such a sloppy library, amirite?

Joe_Larsons avatar Music
4 19
The voters have decided that Joe_Larson is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't understand why they can't change the names and get the album artwork so their library looks normal.

ali_ds avatar ali_d Yeah You Are +9Reply
@ali_d I don't understand why they can't change the names and get the album artwork so their library looks normal.

my library is like that and i don't like it, but if i tried organizing it it would take me weeks because i have over 2000 songs :/

iPods just aren't the same without album artwork.

My music is pirated but I clean it up, add the album artwork, rename it etc. so it looks legit

i label everything with anal accuracy

Joe_Larsons avatar Joe_Larson Yeah You Are +7Reply
@Joe_Larson i label everything with anal accuracy

Same here. I give every single song a proper title, capitalization, artist, album, cover, lyrics, and even sometimes shorten up the song if it's too long or takes too long to start :D

That's my library . . . it does annoy me a bit but I'm too lazy to do anything.

Give me time, I'm working on it!

I'll do it laterrrrrrrr...GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. T3T

It sucks when you actually can't change it. :/

Well, on my first iPod I changed everything, I looked up the name of the albums, googled the cover art, and even put in all the lyrics.

HOWEVER. I have like 800 songs on my new iPod, and while I have cleaned up the name of the song and artists, I have yet to get around to the other part, 'cause it's going take forever, and I've been busy. ):

I have just under 10,000 songs and I keep them ridiculously organised. I just finished dating and chronologically ordering all the songs from my favourite artist. All 881 of them. That's not OCD is it?

LewisLs avatar LewisL Yeah You Are 0Reply

TuneUp ftw

I clean mine up too, but then my computer died... and now since I had to get the songs back onto my new computer most of them are all fucked up again! Even the ones that I bought off iTunes! They'll all be back to normal in due time though, since I really can't stand that. I also like having the lyrics, it just makes everything feel complete.