+257

The south is NOT going to rise again, so you can take down that rebel flag now, amirite?

1 6

Isn't it called the Confederate (not that I'm defending it). Oh, man, the other day, I saw the back of this parked truck with so much anti-government stuff. It was like "Where's your Hope and Change now?" and "A proud descendant of a Confederate soldier" and all this stuff.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Rocky Isn't it called the Confederate (not that I'm defending it). Oh, man, the other day, I saw the back of this parked...

You can call it rebel flag or confederate flag, it's all the same. Some people, though....

@You can call it rebel flag or confederate flag, it's all the same. Some people, though....

Yeah, I mean, I was born and raised in the South, but I'm not like that at all...

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are 0Reply

just because there is a flag doesnt mean they hate black people or anything. its called being proud of your heritage. and, yes, some people get out of hand with it. But for the most part that flag just represents our heritage.

Here in Texas Confederate flags are as common as American flags. Most small town businesses have the Confederate flag and the Texas flag on a separate pole then the American flag.

The South may not rise, but the soul of the Confederacy will never die.

Wrong. n smilie

Cezars avatar Cezar No Way 0Reply