+262

Your mom jokes are pretty annoying, especially when you aren't in a good mood to hear them, amirite?

Some_Kids avatar Education
1 25
The voters have decided that Some_Kid is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

yo momma is so nice, she baked me a cake!

i'm not very good at jokes.... wary smilie

I don't know what you're talking about. My mom's jokes are pretty funny, even though they're lame, haha.

@63747

I know, haha. I was trying to be funny and fell flat on my face I guess, lol.

You know is not in a good mood to hear them? My mom!

For me, it becomes irksome when my sister uses "your mom" jokes as we have the same mother.

Hieis avatar Hiei Yeah You Are +8Reply

Yo momma's so old, she might die soon.

yo momma is so ugly that she considers having cosmetic surgery to help boost her self esteem.

Joke's on you, I have 2 dads.

Aw, as I was reading I was hoping you'd end it like "Your mom jokes are pretty annoying, especially when(insert witty joke about mothers ending)"

Your mom's so fat that when she steps on the scale, it reads a high number.

eldoritos avatar eldorito Yeah You Are +1Reply
@eldorito Your mom's so fat that when she steps on the scale, it reads a high number.

yo momma's so stupid that she couldn't even comprehend that high number and thought that the scale was telling her its phone number!

yo mommas so fat she uses cheats on wii fit! yess i got a million of these! yea but i accidentally said 'your mom' to my friend whose mom just passed away on multiple occasions :l so i take it she wasnt really in the mood to hear that

Lol, this is like one of my first posts. check out the date

Some_Kids avatar Some_Kid Yeah You Are 0Reply

YOUR MOM is irritating and annoying!

yo mommas so fat shes at risk for heart disease

yo mommas so fat she wears larger clothes than the average female

I read that as "Your mom's jokes" I was like ' why are you talking about my mother? :@' Then i realized. SO IRONIC. D: