+63

Owl City is way to mainstream now, amirite?

Jessicupcakes avatar
0 13
The voters have decided that Jessicupcake is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That name makes me rage.

Sarahs avatar Sarah Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Sarah That name makes me rage.

Or 'Hello Seattle'... I honestly like 'Hot Air Balloon' the most.

Jessicupcakes avatar Jessicupcake Yeah You Are 0Reply

i agree it has become mainstream, but that is only because good music becomes popular eventually.

@smileyfaces i agree it has become mainstream, but that is only because good music becomes popular eventually.

True, but I felt so awesome listening to them and people were all 'LOLWUUUT?', ya know? But, I get what you mean. It's the dudes turn now.

@Jessicupcake True, but I felt so awesome listening to them and people were all 'LOLWUUUT?', ya know? But, I get what you mean...

I KNOW! i used to listen to them and feel so special because i was the only one. Now, everyone is singing/listening to owl city songs. Sometimes i feel inclined to go up to them and yell "I WAS LISTENING TO OWL CITY BEFORE HE SOLD MUSIC ON ITUNES!" or something of the sort.

Vanilla Twilight is one of my favorites. And Fuzzy Blue Lights. And Strawberry Avalanche. There are plenty more.