+326

Girls can themselves look different easily by wearing makeup or changing their hair, but guys are just kind of stuck with what they were born with, amirite?

woahs avatar
1 19
The voters have decided that woah is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Well, guys could have totally different hair styles and facial hair.

Revols avatar Revol Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Revol Well, guys could have totally different hair styles and facial hair.

You're right. But those things don't have quite the changing power of makeup. ;)

woahs avatar woah Yeah You Are 0Reply

True. But I mistook my brother for a bird though when he got a mohawk. :)

Revols avatar Revol Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Revol True. But I mistook my brother for a bird though when he got a mohawk. :)

Hahaha and sometimes guys look totally different once they take off their hats.

woahs avatar woah Yeah You Are 0Reply

Lol. I wear a hat so I know thats true. Id rather keep mine on.

Revols avatar Revol Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Revol Lol. I wear a hat so I know thats true. Id rather keep mine on.

I don't like em too much. Except when I playing sports.

woahs avatar woah Yeah You Are 0Reply
@woah I don't like em too much. Except when I playing sports.

Oh me too. But in the wrong sports. I poked someone in the face while playing basketball with my hat. Lol. Almost got in a fight.

Revols avatar Revol Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Revol Oh me too. But in the wrong sports. I poked someone in the face while playing basketball with my hat. Lol. Almost...

@63733 (Revol): Yeah, that does seem to be the wrong sport for a hat. Anything with much physical contact is really. haha

woahs avatar woah Yeah You Are 0Reply

but guys can get spray tans and that changes their appearence, amirite? hahahaha

@lol yae like on jersey shore lol

Yeah, you are. Which is why I said "kind of." It left room for things I didn't think about. ;)

woahs avatar woah Yeah You Are 0Reply

ever heard of a drag queen? and make-up doesn't really change a girl that drastically. If you're pretty you're pretty, if you're ugly you're ugly

@ever heard of a drag queen? and make-up doesn't really change a girl that drastically. If you're pretty you're...

I know some girls that it makes a world of difference. Not that they were ugly and transformed into beautiful, but it helped.

woahs avatar woah Yeah You Are 0Reply

So true...I can barely change my appearance since I look horrible in a hat and facial hair xD

incedios avatar incedio Yeah You Are 0Reply
@incedio So true...I can barely change my appearance since I look horrible in a hat and facial hair xD

That stinks. They definitely don't suit everyone. Kind of odd how it works.

woahs avatar woah Yeah You Are 0Reply
@woah That stinks. They definitely don't suit everyone. Kind of odd how it works.

Well I can only grow like sideburns and I'd say I look bad in a hat because it covers my hair completely...I don't have bangs or w/e o-o;

Yeah, I can see how that would be a problem then. lol

woahs avatar woah Yeah You Are 0Reply