+783

Less attractive teens have a hard time being accepted, Good looking kids have a hard time finding true friends. Unemployed can't find a job, Workaholics can't find time for family. Grandma's fighting her last breaths, Baby sister's fighting for her first. The Earth is taking Global Warming hard, The Sun can't get that solar flare under control. The whole universe has problems.... amirite?

rockerman1080s avatar
26 44
The voters have decided that rockerman1080 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I fit in the category of "I have a bug bite on my foot and it itches really badly."

All of you girls saying you're ugly, I can guarentee there is something beautiful about all of you.

Hah, I'm in the first category.

@Bethanytheravenclaw same here and it sucks!!

Tell me about it. I mean, I'm sorry I turned out unfortunately bad looking. I can't do much about it.

@ohmythatsawkward i wish i could. i mean, without surgery of course.

@486614 (ginnyweasley_3): I know, me too :/ Plus, guys these days only look for the hot bimbos to go out with, haha.

@Tell me about it. I mean, I'm sorry I turned out unfortunately bad looking. I can't do much about it.

i know how you feel! i get made fun of b.c im not the best looking girl ever. its like hey yeah i may not be good looking but i still have feelings!

@Bethanytheravenclaw i know how you feel! i get made fun of b.c im not the best looking girl ever. its like hey yeah i may not be good...

ikr!!! its like you also have to look for personality in a girl!! guys only pick the sluts who are ugly too!! only cause they have boobs!!!!

@ohmythatsawkward those are HARD to find! i dont think it'll be possible.

I have boobs, but I guess it doesn't matter when your face is ugly [like mine].

Ho-hum. At least I have my cats.

@I have boobs, but I guess it doesn't matter when your face is ugly [like mine]. Ho-hum. At least I have my cats.

yeah im ugly too, but my best guy friend thinks not...i lol'd when you said "at least i have my cats" i wish i had a kitty :/

@Tacomuncher I'm not that ugly, but I get made fun of and called ugly because i'm pale. :(

yeah when you get older, your skin will be beautiful!!! and when your REALLY old, it wont be wrinkly!!

@ohmythatsawkward yeah im ugly too, but my best guy friend thinks not...i lol'd when you said "at least i have my cats" i wish i had...

At least you have a boy that's your friend. Boys seem to be repelled away from me o.o

@486746 but why would you get made fun of? Vampires are really popular right now and they're pale :P Also, if someone says something about your paleness, just say 'well at least I won't be a leathery skin person with cancer when I'm older' .

@Well that's still cool. Have you met him in person before?

nope, but i will one day! he promised me that

@ohmythatsawkward nope, but i will one day! he promised me that

I hope he doesn't turn out to be a creeper. Probably won't me, but the possibility is still there.

yes but they're out there somewhere! my guy friends are those kind of guys they're not the most attractive guys but who cares they are the sweetest!

@Bethanytheravenclaw yes but they're out there somewhere! my guy friends are those kind of guys they're not the most attractive guys but...

my best guyfriend live 6,000 miles away over seas and i can only vid chat with him, and he always calls me beautiful and stuffs, but hes sucha liar!!

@ohmythatsawkward my best guyfriend live 6,000 miles away over seas and i can only vid chat with him, and he always calls me...

i doubt he's lying to you i bet he truly thinks your beautiful! ik my best friend thinks she's ugly but our guy friends and i think shes beautiful

@ohmythatsawkward well i think hes lying because no one really thinks that of me

maybe lots of people do and they just haven't told you yet. but i know how you feel my friends tell me i'm pretty but then i look in the mirror and think what kind of drugs are you on?

@ohmythatsawkward well i think you are.

thanks but you dont know what i look like.

@ohmythatsawkward doesnt matter

well thanks. you don't know how good that makes me feel! you sound like one of those girls who is really pretty but gets over looked but the girls who wear skimpy clothes and to much make up. you just need to believe in yourself!

I agree with everything but global warming. This past year it snowed where I live, I live in Florida. My Mom also told me in the 70s scienctists predicted an ice age.

Yeah agreed. Every guy I have liked has had a crush on my slutty "friend". She treats them like DOGS though! :(

@mirandaamirite Yeah agreed. Every guy I have liked has had a crush on my slutty "friend". She treats them like DOGS though! :(

see its not fair that at all the sluts have the guys falling for them!!! the bitches too!!! the real nice girls with awesome personalitys should get the guys!!! and your "friend" she be happy that guys like her!!!

@ohmythatsawkward see its not fair that at all the sluts have the guys falling for them!!! the bitches too!!! the real nice girls...

Yeah i know! No wonder we have so many slutty bitches.
Well at least i know I'm NEVER gonna sink that low, even if it means staying single.

The unemployed can't find a job? Ya don't say!
Sorry, anyone else know that meme? But No no, I'm really not a jerk. Good amirite post