+2,223

There's always that one really freaky girl in your grade who's obsessed with horses, amirite?

whatwhats avatar
72 80
The voters have decided that whatwhat is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Don't forget about the crazy cat lady to be.

reerees avatar reeree Yeah You Are +22Reply
@reeree Don't forget about the crazy cat lady to be.

I was just going to mention that. There is this girl who wears a headband with cat ears and has a purse that looks like a stuffed animal cat, except it's a purse.

i was that kid...when i was 8. i still regret that social suicide but i think everyones forgoten.

Its usually the girl that is flat chested, hasn't gotten her period yet, still thinks boys are "icky" and pink is her favourite colour.

am I getting warmer yet?

@Its usually the girl that is flat chested, hasn't gotten her period yet, still thinks boys are "icky" and pink is...

I love horses, but I hate pink. Boys are far from "icky." And I don't think I feel like saying yes or no to the first two statements. Lol.

@Flymeister Wrong. You are describing a bobo. & i think you just described yourself.

Flymeister): Nah, I promise you, I am far from "weird, freaky, horse girl".

I just know a lot of these types... (=^-^=)

Actually no. she has the biggest chest in the school and has had 5 or 6 boyfriends in the past year.

Haha theyre like 10 of them in my grade :P
And to make matters worse our school is right beside a horse farm -.-

Pleasedonttellmes avatar Pleasedonttellme Yeah You Are +18Reply

Move to texas and the number of crazy horse girls goes up 67%

jodis avatar jodi Yeah You Are +16Reply

this comment made me laugh out loud(:

One of my "friends" is like that... Except, not with horses. She's obsessed with fictional characters she claims one day she'll marry... Even though they are FICTIONAL... I don't hang with her much anymore.

xXxNeonSoundxXxs avatar xXxNeonSoundxXx Yeah You Are +12Reply

I am that girl.

@I am that girl.

I'm glad this is the first comment (: I am also that girl XD

incognitos avatar incognito Yeah You Are +5Reply
@hehehe me too

xD me three.

@Me four

Me five. Haha kidding, I'm not a girl. And I don't like horses.

THIS. OH MAN.

My best friend was one. She had horse figurines and shirts and drew them constantly.

I was a little like that, too, when I was a kid, although not to that creepy extent.

monstrositys avatar monstrosity Yeah You Are +9Reply

Her name was Rachael. I WAS friends with her, then I realized how freaky she was. Good riddance Rachael.

I'm a freshman, this one girl gallops around like a horse neighing while wearing her riding boots and a picture of a horse on her shirt. Have to write a report for school? Nobody get's horses, she will kill you for it.

My god. I had no idea there were so many horse-girls out there.

THEY'RE MULTIPLYING!!!!!!!!

Kk15s avatar Kk15 Yeah You Are +7Reply

I knew a girl like that at my old school. She was pretty nice, except it was impossible to have a conversation with her that didn't have to do with horses. I didn't end up becoming very good friends with her... I just can't deal with that much horse talk.

There was a girl in my class last year like that, except it was elephants, not horses.....

or a crazy wolf girl...

HOLY THOMAS CRAPPER THERE IS THAT EXACT GIRL IN MY GRADE

@AntiJokeChicken HOLY THOMAS CRAPPER THERE IS THAT EXACT GIRL IN MY GRADE

Yes! You walk into class and she's sitting there drawing pictures of stallions and what not.

Dang youre good

In my freshmen year It was Padme Amidala. I can't believe that nut became Queen.

This one girl was in grade 9 with me, and she was crazy obsessed. She read those, "Pony Pals" books all the time in class and bit anyone's head off if they made fun of them. She had her whole future planned out for her with all her dream horses. I't was pretty scary to sit beside her in English.

emmyjaays avatar emmyjaay Yeah You Are +4Reply

Wow, I didn't realize how many people had horse obsessions.

LOL. Horses used to be my favorite animal (still kind of are) and I used to take riding lessons, but I don't think I qualified as horse-crazy. But my friend Hannah, she was (and still is) OBSESSED. Everything she owns (almost) has to do with horses, she rides, she had a horse lovers club at our school, and in elementary during recess she would play a game she made up... about horses.
We don't go to the same school any more, and at the current school I go to, there are two girls who are best friends and are kind of horse crazy. It's funny. But they're nice, so I wouldn't call them freaky. Just obsessed. (:

@LOL. Horses used to be my favorite animal (still kind of are) and I used to take riding lessons, but I don't think...

......wow, your comment kinda freaked me out because I know of a situation EXACTLY, word for word, like this. ......who ARE you!

They're both home-schooled now,but nobody bullied them...they left to spend more time with their horses. XD

mileycyruss avatar mileycyrus Yeah You Are +3Reply

Even though this was out of the blue, yes, there kinda was a freaky girl who was obsessed with horses.
She would draw endless pictures of them O.o
And then give you facts when you asked about them.

Penguidos avatar Penguido Yeah You Are +3Reply

I know someone like that.
She has long hair.
Do they all?

Haha im the horse girl. People just dont understand.. :)

Pretty much EVERY girl in my grade is obsessed with horses. I don't get it...they're okay.

OvergrownTurkeys avatar OvergrownTurkey Yeah You Are +2Reply

I guess I would be that girl. I hope I'm not freaky, though. And I don't constantly drive my friends nuts with horse talk.... I hope.

tbh, this gets me annoyed. horses are just like a family cat or dog, fish, hampster, but they take alot more work and time! also on fb, horsey people have loads of horsey mates and we all share what are horsey problems are and what weve been up to, its what we do. if you had one youd understand. love my 2 boys..<3

That would be my best friend, shes pretty sane...

itstoolates avatar itstoolate Yeah You Are +1Reply

HAHAHA, I lol'ed at this. There's a freaky girl in my grade, who talks like a man, and she's SOO obsessed with them. We call her "animal porn girl" because she's soooooo obsessed with any animal really. She always tells me about her love of horses, And I really don't care..AT ALL!

YES!!! YES!!!!
I have a crazy cat girl and a crazy horse girl.
Tsk, tsk.

Im a horse person, just not a freaky horse person...i think

Well, at my school, there is one that's a guy. He has pictures of horses in all of his binders, and he always talks about his horse... but he's nice and stuff, not that weird, except for his obsession.

There is a girl in the grade below me who always wears horse shirts, and when she runs, she always gallops like a horse.

YES. In the 5th grade, she would show up to Play practices with hickies all over her neck from her boyfriend and she said she made out with this 9th grader which she didn't, she also stuffed her bra for attention and she takes slutty pictures of herself to put on her myspace, but every week her status is like, "Oh, time for horse riding!!" -__-

@fangirl12 I don't think one status a week qualifies as horse crazy.

YES. In the 5th grade, she would show up to Play practices with hickies all over her neck from her boyfriend and she said she made out with this 9th grader which she didn't, she also stuffed her bra for attention and she takes slutty pictures of herself to put on her myspace, but every week her status is like, "Oh, time for horse riding!!" -__-@445599 (fangirl12): Well, she goes to practice like 3 times a week and has been for like 5 years.

@YES. In the 5th grade, she would show up to Play practices with hickies all over her neck from her boyfriend and...

Still, might not be a hrose obsession. Probably just one of those people that updates their status a lot.

I know that girl. Her name is Ashley....

That would be me... I'll probably start riding four days a week soon.

I try not to let my world revolve around horses, but it just kinda happens. Oh, well.

Not just horses fairies too. And she's wayyy flat and talks so much.

My friend is that girl. Or, at least the closest in the grade. Cuz he's not freaky and not that obsessed.

imsolost_hugmes avatar imsolost_hugme Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Kk15 ummmm....how can your friend be a girl if you just called them a he?

WHAT? I MADE A TYPO?? Grrrrrrrrrrr........ UGH I didn't notice that. Well, thanks for showing me. *she

Kk15s avatar Kk15 Yeah You Are +4Reply

Horse girls and also creepy glitter iceskating girl shudder shudder

mackie_s avatar mackie_ Yeah You Are 0Reply

Omg. I'm obsessed with horses. And I have FOUR people in my grade who are my best friends and are also obsessed with horses! :D I have horses ALL over my room. Horse sheets, horse posters, horse books, horse notebooks... I have a poster on each side of every single one of my binders with a horse on it. And on every single page in my notebook there's a horse. Every. single. page. I love horses!!! :D Can you tell? I even wore my horse riding clothes for Halloween this year :3

Ugh. I hate horses. One time I went horseback riding. They gave me a horse named Pedro, which doesn't make sense because Pedro wasn't a boy and, as far as I can tell, wasn't Mexican. So I renamed her Sarah Jessica, because Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a horse. Anyway, I rode on Sarah Jessica for about 4 seconds before I realized I could not fucking control the animal, so was therefore fucked. I got one of the guys who worked there to lead us around on a leash. This guy seemed to really like to make the horse trot. Now, no one had the courtesy to tell me that you can STAND UP while your horse is trotting. This resulted in an unhappy day for my balls. I eventually cursed out the dude after he made the horse trot after i told him 900x not to. "don't curse like that in front of lady's, yall. Yee'haw. Howdy, howdy, howdy." >.> So, by the end of the ride, I was seriously ready to send the horse to the fucking glue factory. Like, you are ONE MORE TROT away from being between construction paper and glitter on some kids mothers day card. Anyway point is i dont understand why anyone would like horses. But I do know some of those girls and I think their on something.

MyHotHotJams avatar MyHotHotJam Yeah You Are 0Reply

...Oh god. That was me.

GallifreyLadys avatar GallifreyLady Yeah You Are -1Reply

I'm a creepy emo kid and I love horses. :) I ride all the time.

I found this offesnsive.

They're always super smart

archangel101s avatar archangel101 Yeah You Are -6Reply
@archangel101 They're always super smart

no actually, the 2 in my grade are opposite of smart