-99

GIRLS: You would give up your period for the rest of your life if you could, even if it meant not being able to have a baby. Afterall, they both do cause excessive amounts of pain. amirite?

0 17
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm sorry but I'd say it was a win win for me /: I would sure as he'll go for that

Hell yeah, I don't want kids anyway.

you know theres a pill for that

My period doesn't hurt.

Kids suck anyway.

Aimzs avatar Aimz Yeah You Are +2Reply

If it meant not having a baby then no. If I could just skip the bad symptoms but still be able to procreate then still no, because having my period is a big relief sometimes cause it means i'm not pregnant.
Did that make sense?

@If it meant not having a baby then no. If I could just skip the bad symptoms but still be able to procreate then...

Yes, and I agree. I'm a bit on both sides on this one. If I could just stop the pain yes, but I don't know about not being able to have babies :/

Do you WANT humans to go extinct?

@Do you WANT humans to go extinct?

Well not all girls would do it, therefore they will still reproduce. And there's always the option of adoption for the girls that wouldn't be able to reproduce.

After i am done having children I will get it to stop... But I think the pain is worth it.

I wouldn't give it up. As the others have said, it's a way to tell that you're not pregnant, and if you're on birth control or have an IUD, you won't get pregnant and the symptoms of your period will be little to none (none with an IUD).

ahahaha I wish this was possible.

Ummm...get your tubes tied, or have your uterus removed. It is possible, women do it all the time.

@gosh Ummm...get your tubes tied, or have your uterus removed. It is possible, women do it all the time.

Or just go on birth control... You'll still get a period, but it helps with cramps and it's not as scarey as what you said. I wouldn't feel like a woman if I didn't have my inner parts.