+157

Wouldn't it be nice if we didn't have to go to school for most of our lives and not think about money so much? Maybe live a care free life...like Pokemon. Go on an adventure when you're 10? That's awesome. Amirite?

incedios avatar
3 9
The voters have decided that incedio is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"Wouldn't it be nice if we were older then we wouldn't have to wait so long." Your post reminded me of that song just because of the first six words.

@KaySeas "Wouldn't it be nice if we were older then we wouldn't have to wait so long." Your post reminded me of that song...

Ahh me too! I was hoping someone else would notice that :) I love that song.

And incendio, you think exactly the way I do. Like exactly. Soulmates? I think so. (MLIA cliche, just kidding)

Trixies avatar Trixie Yeah You Are 0Reply

haha, everytime i read this post i start singing the song & then i'm like "oh, that's not what he put :/ "

ive always wondered things like pokemon, nobody's parents care that their child leaves to catch wild animals at 10?

@ive always wondered things like pokemon, nobody's parents care that their child leaves to catch wild animals at 10?

The world is such a nice and friendly place that it's safe for a child to go on an adventure. I would like to live in a world like this.

incedios avatar incedio Yeah You Are +1Reply

yeah, but then pedophiles like brock would follow us around for ten or eleven more years.

I liked your thinking ;D

''not think about money so much'' reminds of the fact you make like 998 poke for beating someone in a battle