+518

For the love of everything holy, STOP calling Wednesday "hump day," amirite?

anything_chocolates avatar
5 17
The voters have decided that anything_chocolate is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

it makes me feel uncomfortable :/

Andromedas avatar Andromeda Yeah You Are +19Reply

I took it waaaay to literal the first time I heard it...'nuff said.

broadwaygleeks avatar broadwaygleek Yeah You Are +13Reply

Haha it's called "hump day" because it's the hump of the week. Wednesday is the day everyone wants to get passed because after Wednesday you're close to the weekend!

I was like about eleven when I first heard it called "hump day". Being a giggly prepubescent child I obviously interpreted it the wrong way.

I too get annoyed when people say "hump day". stfu, you KNOW it sounds sexual, stop trying to pretend you don't!

@monstrosity I was like about eleven when I first heard it called "hump day". Being a giggly prepubescent child I obviously...

This was one of those pointless rants showing you agree by just repeating what the post said in way too many words. There's a "Yeah you are" button to avoid these situations. Good luck next time.

KadeBams avatar KadeBam Yeah You Are +1Reply
@KadeBam This was one of those pointless rants showing you agree by just repeating what the post said in way too many words...

This was one of those pointless comments where you could disagree by just clicking the arrow down button rather than just sounding like a pompous little bitch taking his bottled-up anger out on random people who did nothing to him. There's a red arrow button to avoid these situations. Good luck next time.

@KadeBam Ooo, name calling? I don't think I'm the one with the bottled up anger, buddy.

No shit, Sherlock. Obviously I'm angry.

You just took advantage of the anonymity of the internet and proved your maturity level by attacking me completing unprovoked. You think I'm going to ride a fucking unicorn with Richard Simmons to the land of sugary orgasms out of pure happiness when I have to deal with snarky little brats like you?

Honestly, is that what you do all day? Just sit on your computer and think, "Hm, this person seems way too pleasant and comfortable right now. I'm going to come over and piss them off by being a purposeless troll." It's so bizarre, I don't get why someone would even bother doing that with no reason to.

What if you don't love anything holy?

LOL

Musicislife2s avatar Musicislife2 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Wednesday is actually my favorite day of the week.

@Wednesday is actually my favorite day of the week.

I like Thursdays. Everythings always pretty relaxed right after a nice hump.