+375

People who put bible quotes on everything are really annoying, amirite?

monkey9651s avatar
3 34
The voters have decided that monkey9651 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

People who put stupid love quotes and song lyrics on everything are also annoying

@People who put stupid love quotes and song lyrics on everything are also annoying

(Anonymous):I'm not really a religious person but I would rather see someone put a verse as their status than talk about having sex the night before

Family Guy 5:15 "Thou shalt not spill thy seed into thine sock and cram it to the bottom of the hamper like it's been there a long time."

@991084

woooooooow. That verse is in Philippians.

Psalms 38:7 "Lo, I have a painful disease in my loins."

Merediths avatar Meredith Yeah You Are +10Reply

"In that land their breasts were fondled and their virgin bosoms caressed" Ezekiel 23:3b

"Thou shalt see my back parts." (Exodus 33:23)

"Just pee on my foot!" - Hurley from Lost

It's annoying when people make them their senior quote

Samiras avatar Samira Yeah You Are +2Reply

Psalm 118:6 "The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?"

At God's command, Joshua makes some knives and circumcises "again the children of Israel the second time" at the "hill of the foreskins." --5:2-3

I hate when people put every status as a Bible verse. Facebook is a social networking site not somewhere to brag about your faith.

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@528491 I hate when people put every status as a Bible verse. Facebook is a social networking site not somewhere to brag...

I hate it when people talk about getting high/drunk/fucked etc. Facebook is a social networking site, not somewhere that personal issues should be made public to the world.

"Sing it unto thee for thee hath seen it on the mountain high. Rise up to bludgeon those who dissent with the weight of dead baby dolphins. All who partake will rise to the sky and live forever free in absurd crazy talk land"

• Malcolm X
@Shadi is*

(Chauncy Pickles): people is?

portraitofyoungs avatar portraitofyoung Yeah You Are +5Reply