+637

99% of the time, middle school relationships are stupid. However, if two 8th graders really like each other, are both mature and responsible, are willing to tell their parents, don't post "i luv u babyyy" on each other's facebook walls, aren't planning on having sex or anything like that, and just want to spend time with each other at the movies or walking around town, that is acceptable. amirite?

Relationships
13 13

My friend is one of those 8th graders... She gets depressed if she goes a week without a boyfriend... Eh...

I love it when childhood friends have such a perfect relationship and stay together all through school. That's sweet.

But that's rarely the case...

Well you pretty much described me and my boyfriend. Actually there's nothing that didnt apply to us from that, and now we're about to be sophomores in high school, so I'd have to say that yes, it is okay :)

Why eighth graders?

@mchalla3 Why eighth graders?

Because gay.

I'm sinner

eldoritos avatar eldorito Yeah You Are 0Reply

do you go to TMS? cuz it sounds like your my friends friend, Paige..

goodtimes avatar goodtime Yeah You Are 0Reply

"both mature and responsible, are willing to tell their parents, don't post "i luv u babyyy" on each other's facebook walls, aren't planning on having sex or anything like that, and just want to spend time with each other at the movies or walking around town"

guess what, I believe that is an actual relationship!

_Z_s avatar _Z_ Yeah You Are 0Reply