+626

You can change so many aspects of your appearence, you hair style and color, eye color, makeup, clothing and shoes, tattoo yourself, and just about everything else with surgery. How about natural beauty, amirite?

notjustanothergirls avatar
6 15
The voters have decided that notjustanothergirl is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

you can have natural beauty and still wear beautiful art on your skin, cus unlike those other body modifications-tattoos are actually art

@you can have natural beauty and still wear beautiful art on your skin, cus unlike those other body...

sorry i didn't mean to imply that tattoos mean you aren't naturally beautiful, I just think people should admire their bodies the way they were intended to look.

@notjustanothergirl sorry i didn't mean to imply that tattoos mean you aren't naturally beautiful, I just think people should admire...

But sometimes tattoos convey a message that natural beauty cannot. Like a phrase that represents your life or a picture that reminds you of your mother. No matter how pretty you think you are naturally your naturalness cannot convey the messages that a tattoo can send.

@But sometimes tattoos convey a message that natural beauty cannot. Like a phrase that represents your life or a...

it should be conveyed in your personality, in your heart. I don't think tattoos are wrong, I never said that.

After reading this I thought of Heidi Montag lol

Thats why we should all be nudists

guitarplayer213s avatar guitarplayer213 Yeah You Are +2Reply

I'm sick of hearing about natural beauty. Not everyone has it. And even if someone is naturally beautiful but not the KIND of beautiful they want to be, let them change it if they want. I wish we could start thinking about self-modification as an art form instead of something shallow to be criticized. It's only an issue if you change your appearance because you think it will fix all of your problems.

I feel more like myself with my spiked blue/black hair, heavy eyeliner, and flattering clothing. And I think it's attractive when someone else finds the courage to make their exterior match their personality, rather than conforming to what they have naturally.

EVERYONE IS BEAUTIFUL IN THEIR OWN WAY! lol seriously though beauty is a matter of self esteem.

I would sooner be ugly and happy then piercing and tattoo free and 'beautiful'

Natural beauty is wonderful and enhancing your natural beauty and experimenting with different looks is just as wonderful. There are some people that go overboard with the 'enhancing' but that's not my business.

It's best to enhance what you've already got.

But if you're like me and have NOTHING, you rely on stuff you can control. You can't choose natural looks so they don't say anything about you, except how lucky you were in birth. A lot of wonderful people who deserve to have pretty faces don't.

If you don't have good looks, make them. Most of us aren't born beautiful.

What if you don't have natural beauty? (: