-125

You don't understand why there are Draco Malfoy fangirls. He's a cowardly, snot-nosed little brat; what's so sexy about that, amirite?

monstrositys avatar
2 28
The voters have decided that monstrosity is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Ah, but some of us aren't Draco Malfoy fangirls. We're Tom Felton fangirls.

Hey! What the hell!?

Uhm... The actor?

@twisted_memories Uhm... The actor?

There's a book, you know.

monstrositys avatar monstrosity Yeah You Are -12Reply
@monstrosity There's a book, you know.

Oh no, I never knew, didn't even read them as they came out...

@twisted_memories Oh no, I never knew, didn't even read them as they came out...

No need for sarcasm.

I'm just pointing out that there are a lot of girls who are fans of his actual character, not just the actor. And I like the actor myself, but that doesn't give me a reason to change my username to 'Draco's Truest Love' or something.

monstrositys avatar monstrosity Yeah You Are -1Reply

Because they love the Lauren Lopez version l smilie

Well. No need to insult me. People these days.

Well, yeah, Draco's a jerk, but he's so layered. And deep. And bad boy-ish. And it doesn't hurt that Tom Felton is really hot. . . .sigh . . .

madibs avatar madib No Way +12Reply

Because he's hot and angsty. 'Nuff said.

Oh my god, why was this homepaged. ono smilie

I wrote this about a year ago after reading an especially poorly written Draco fan fiction.

Don't get me wrong, he's a brilliantly written character. And Tom Felton IS really hot... I was just expressing my annoyance with certain people who like to portray Draco in a manner in which he wasn't quite written.

monstrositys avatar monstrosity Yeah You Are +8Reply

No one asked for your opinion, filthy little mudblood

jraaeys avatar jraaey No Way +4Reply
@EAT SLUGS!

Ron Weasley is confused! It's not very effective. It hurt itself in it's own confusion

jraaeys avatar jraaey No Way +12Reply

I feel like I like him because there's just so much of his story that I don't know, and I feel like there is some good in him somewhere.

Cos he's funny. "Wait 'til my father hears about this!" Classic.

Two words: Tom Felton.

JediLynxs avatar JediLynx Yeah You Are +2Reply

His father will hear about this...