+524

If you were a genie and a person asked you this wish, "I wish you would not grant me this wish" you wouldn't know what to do, amirite?

bluerices avatar
11 21
The voters have decided that bluerice is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Kill them. No one would ever have to know.

Continue to be fictional I guess :D

It's the same infinite loop as "If Pinocchio said 'My nose will grow now' what would happen?"

@tropicaltoaster It's the same infinite loop as "If Pinocchio said 'My nose will grow now' what would happen?"

I hate that one!

If it does grow, he's telling the truth, but if he's telling the truth, it shouldn't be growing in the first place.
If it doesn't, he's lying, but if he's lying that means his nose would grow.

monstrositys avatar monstrosity Yeah You Are 0Reply

Who's to say Pinnochio's nose only grows when he lies? He could be getting a nose job at the moment... Or he just got punched and it was swelling up :P

the genie's head would asplode duh :P lol

wittynameheres avatar wittynamehere Yeah You Are +4Reply

it is a huggeeee paradox

psuluver555s avatar psuluver555 Yeah You Are +3Reply

I would turn them into a duck, and have a very tasty dinner.

Haaa, it took me a few moments to get this - I am so slow.

i think its quit obvious, the genie would not grant the wish lol.