-252

Girls: At least once in your life, your bra strap has accidentally shown and when someone questioned it, you passed it off as a tank top strap. amirite?

LaLaLaLucys avatar
1 17
The voters have decided that LaLaLaLucy is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yeah, it's not really a secret that girls have boobs anymore. Some asshole spilled the beans.

drhannahs avatar drhannah No Way +30Reply

Oh my! I don't want anyone knowing that I wear bras! I must think of a lie quick in order to hide my illegal, socially unacceptable behavior.

"HOLY FUCK I CAN SEE YOUR BRA STRAP!" "WHAT? NO! ITS NOT MINE, I SWEAR! I..Im....I'm holding it for....m....Mary. Yeah Mary. PLEASE BELIEVE ME! OMG HOW AM I GONNA LIVE THIS DOWN? I HATE MY LIFE!" shoots herself in head No, but seriously, this post is stupid.

"I can see your bra strap."
"And?"

Even if someone asked, why would you lie? It's not that serious. (Unless you're in a school where there is a serious no-bra-strap-showing policy).

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ No Way +11Reply

all girls over the age of like 12 wear bras its not a big deal. and i have a bunch of shirts to go over my shoulders so my bra strap shows and honestly no one gives a damn

Who asks about bra straps? I have been able to see the whole outline of the bra but I never ask because I would imagine that was be embarrassing for the both of us.

@Babytard "Is that a... a bra strap D:?"

or taps on shouler ''Umm I can see your bra.'' ''The whole thing?'' ''Basically.''

I guess my bra straps have shown before, but nobody ever cares or questions it..

My profile picture. White strap=bra strap. Omg I'm soooo embarressed how will I live...

Its not that big of a deal if your bra strap shows, at least they know you're wearing one

If someone asks me why my bra strap is showing then I tell them to fuck off. Their shit face may be showing but I don't ask them why.