+906

You look at a random date, such as 1998, and then you are like "oh that was just like 2 years ago." Then you think for bit and realize that it is actually more than a decade ago and you are like "Holy Crap it is freaking 2010, where did all the years go." amirite?

Wooohooos avatar
14 11
The voters have decided that Wooohooo is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yeah. And when I try to figure out how old someone is or something, I always go to 2000. And now I'm like, shit I have to add 10 more years xD

Time flies. Kinda scary to think it was that long ago hahaha

horsechicks avatar horsechick Yeah You Are +13Reply

I was talking about this earlier. I mentioned something that happened in 1996 and was like "holy shit" when I realized it was 14 years ago.

Adrias avatar Adria Yeah You Are +7Reply

Wow! I was only four in '98 :O what the....

LyssaBlaus avatar LyssaBlau Yeah You Are +3Reply

yesssss!

/Tired of lying in the sunshine/ Staying home to watch the rain/ You are young and life is long/ And there is time to kill today/ And then the one day you find/ Ten years have got behind you/ No one told you when to run/ You missed the starting gun"...

I still hear my parents talking about how rough the winter of '97 was in New Jersey. That was 13 years ago, and I was five. Where has my childhood gone?

Stepharoos avatar Stepharoo Yeah You Are +1Reply

Lol! I feel so old. I have started saying stuff like "back in my day, or in the 90's.... :-S

Wooohooos avatar Wooohooo Yeah You Are +1Reply

this is SO TRUE i had to comment on it lol