+63

Black coffee is not the way to go, amirite?

Rockys avatar
3 12
The voters have decided that Rocky is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I figure if I'm going to drink it I might as well enjoy it without hiding the taste with milk and/or sugar.

Rebels avatar Rebel No Way 0Reply

2 cream, three sugars

ilostmyshoes avatar ilostmyshoe Yeah You Are 0Reply
Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Rocky Lol same here. :D

And if I'm feeling fancy I'll put it on ice.

@ilostmyshoe And if I'm feeling fancy I'll put it on ice.

I've never put ice. I like it nice and hot. Although, the first time I tried actual iced coffee, I didn't think it was BAD, just weird.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Rocky I've never put ice. I like it nice and hot. Although, the first time I tried actual iced coffee, I didn't think it...

I can't drink hot coffee on a hot day. I drink iced coffee and those iced mixed coffee drinks from DnD's during the summer. D'you make your own coffee or do you buy?

@ilostmyshoe I can't drink hot coffee on a hot day. I drink iced coffee and those iced mixed coffee drinks from DnD's during the...

I drink hot coffee at any time haha. Over the semester I bought way too many hot coffees from Dunkin's. I sometimes make some, but I usually buy. :[
I want to get a coffee machine though.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are 0Reply

Here in Canada we have the almighty Double Double: two creams, two sugars. It's pretty much the default when you get a coffee from Tim Hortons.

Rebels avatar Rebel No Way 0Reply