+908

It's annoying when adults think that all teenagers listen to horrible music like Soulja boy. amirite?

Havyairs avatar
6 13
The voters have decided that Havyair is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I love rap, but it's people like Soulja Boy that give it a bad name and cause people to generalize all rap based on his shitty songs.

Childish_Gambinos avatar Childish_Gambino Yeah You Are +10Reply
@Childish_Gambino I love rap, but it's people like Soulja Boy that give it a bad name and cause people to generalize all rap based on...

I think of rap as people like Lil' Wayne, Ludacris, Nicki Minaj, Usher, those kinds of people.

@I think of rap as people like Lil' Wayne, Ludacris, Nicki Minaj, Usher, those kinds of people.

Yeah. Actually Lil Wayne has some clever raps. Ludacris is alright in his old songs like "Runaway Love" but now he's chillin with Justin Bieber in "Baby" Like what the hell happened?
And don't get me started on Nicki Minaj.

I bet 2Pac and Biggie are rolling around in their graves right now ...

Hey, don't lump all of us in with them!

HOP UP OUT DA BEEEED, TURN MAH SWAG OOOOONNNNN.

@464324

But it's his Pretty Boy swag...
god I hate that song...

no, you can doit like me, no still can doit like me, foo', i seeya tryand doit like me, man that DAAAAYM UggLyY

I hate it. I like just a couple Katy Perry songs that aren't nearly as known and were on her first album, and then my dad says that I have horrible taste in music. Wtf?

lil wayne fucken blows

eminem is one of the best around also

I hate soulja boy & rap music. My brother listens to it all the friggin' time, his favorite song is pretty boy swag. Or something like that.

Yah no duh. I'm an MJ fan all the way, although I also like some of Eminem's stuff.