+485

There's always that one friend with the pitifully shitty cell phone, amirite?

Technology
4 31

Haha I would be that friend X)

PersonaNonGratas avatar PersonaNonGrata Yeah You Are +24Reply
@KickAss Look at my first response to mchalla3

I must be a foreign diplomat suspected of taking part in espionage.

@KickAss If you had friends that is....

Oh, come now, don't be a douche!

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are +6Reply
@mchalla3 Oh, come now, don't be a douche!

That was actually playing off of the person's name... persona non grata, that means a person who isn't welcome.

@KickAss That was actually playing off of the person's name... persona non grata, that means a person who isn't welcome.

Yeah i noticed that but many people don't, so you shouldn't say stuff like that.

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Yes! And everybody else has iPhones and I'm the awkward kid in the back calling my mom on my pink Razor from the fourth grade..

Sexys avatar Sexy Yeah You Are +19Reply
@pikabeau Razors last forever, man...

Indestructable...Back when they made quality cellphones that don't break in 6 months

Sexys avatar Sexy Yeah You Are +12Reply
@Sexy Indestructable...Back when they made quality cellphones that don't break in 6 months

My dad has a Nokia 3310. He's had it for almost 10 years. It's fallen from counters, trucks and hands and it's still in one piece.

silvershadow6s avatar silvershadow6 Yeah You Are +3Reply

And the one person who still manages to be jealous because they don't have a phone at all.

Distinctionss avatar Distinctions Yeah You Are +16Reply
@Distinctions And the one person who still manages to be jealous because they don't have a phone at all.

Not necessarily jealous. While it may be convenient, I have two friends who don't have nor need a phone.

LG chocolate wooooo :)

My friends and I play football with my phone because it's practically indestructible.

stoopdogs avatar stoopdog Yeah You Are +4Reply

My friend Joe broke his phone and ended up with some ancient flip phone with an antenna. I didn't join the era of the smartphone until June this year.

that is me i cant even see the screen on mine

Yeah, but in my school, everyone has an iPhone, ar a shitty phone and an iTouch. I'm one of the few with no apple product at all. Except a broken 3rd gen iPod nano.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are +2Reply

I still don't have a smartphone, and my current phone (though not entirely trashy) can survive being dropped down a flight of stairs.

a_fetuss avatar a_fetus Yeah You Are +2Reply

That would be me haha

I joined the era of the smartphone last month :) Even then it's just a samsung galaxy 551. I contemplated getting an iPhone, but the cheapest one was $990 new, and that was only for an 8 gig iPhone 4, not even 4s.

Kaitlyns avatar Kaitlyn Yeah You Are +1Reply

Almost everyone here is going through a Blackberry phrase and is shocked that I'm not. ("You don't have BBM?" O_O). I don't care because I have a Samsung Innov8 with an awesome 8mp camera, DivX/XviD/Avi playback and 16GB onboard memory.

silvershadow6s avatar silvershadow6 Yeah You Are +1Reply

I would be that friend. :-(

Wooohooos avatar Wooohooo Yeah You Are 0Reply

I love my dinosaur phone. I've dropped it too many times to count, and it's been happily of service to me since sixth grade. (:

I actually may be one of the last people at my school to get an iPhone. 3 more days. This wait is killing me.