+80

There's no such thing as being too rich, amirite?

anynameideass avatar
0 6
The voters have decided that anynameideas is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

There is no such thing as being too rich. If you work, and make large sums of money, great.

But if you tell someone they are too rich, with that logic you might as well protest a limit to how much money one can own.

The amount of ones money is not the business of anyone else. Regardless if you can't afford a can of soup or if youre wealthy enough to buy every grocery store in the province.

Sure there is. I know when I eat really rich foods, it hurts my stomach.

...That's what we're talking about, right?

How am I going to feel different if, instead of 1010000 billion dollars I have 1010001 billion dollars?
Money doesn't help on a personal level after a certain point and it's a lot lower than 1010000.

Runys avatar Runy No Way +5Reply
@Runy How am I going to feel different if, instead of 1010000 billion dollars I have 1010001 billion dollars? Money...

With that logic you might as well implement a cap where anyone that exceeds a certain amount of money is forced to donate it. Who cares. It's their money, let the billionaires do what they want.