+225

it's sad how hard the us solders fight for their country, and when they get back most of them get nothing in return. amirite?

kyle54312s avatar
2 12
The voters have decided that kyle54312 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's sad how people not smart enough to get into college think that shooting people in a foreign country somehow entitles them to receive more benefits and respect than everyone else.

@SaintNICK It's sad how people not smart enough to get into college think that shooting people in a foreign country somehow...

I'd also like to add that it's not like the soldiers don't get paid. They get paid for the amount of work they do just like any other working individual. If they didn't think the wages were enough then they wouldn't enroll, just like you wouldn't take some difficult banking job for minimum wage.

And before OP or anyone else says "well, without them you wouldn't have a free country": without farmers you wouldn't have food to eat, without bankers you wouldn't have an economy, without teachers you wouldn't have ANYONE be knowledgeable enough to do anything at all.

@Chromana I'd also like to add that it's not like the soldiers don't get paid. They get paid for the amount of work they do...

Agreed, without all of those people we wouldn't have a function society. Still, more respect should be given to all those people. They get shit done instead of cocksucking celebrities like Snooki...America sure is retarded at times.

I'd like to point out that I'm a sophomore in college and my intelligence is above average and I'm going into the Coast Guard. Common misconception though.

Actually, most soldiers get insanely awesome benefits. (:

Mooses avatar Moose No Way 0Reply
@1225266

Was there a base nearby? I know some people in the armed forces are stationed bases near malls, they will go there to buy things. Therefore, they'd still have to be in uniform if they're just leaving on lunch time, etc.

@1225266

Theres most likely a recruiting station in the mall.

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1225266

A lot of parents from my school are in the military and they wear their uniforms when dropping their kids off sometimes. Maybe they're on duty? At least that's what I've heard.

solders don't fight
they burn things

It's sad how soldiers fight for their countries.