+633

Just because you're not the stereotypical masculine buff 'n' tuff straight man doesn't mean you're gay, amirite?

AdonisBatheuss avatar
4 34
The voters have decided that AdonisBatheus is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

No way!
You're totes gay

Clay_s avatar Clay_ No Way 0Reply
@Clay_ No way! You're totes gay

I'm gay. I don't think you have to be feminine to be gay. I think you have to be gay to be gay.

@AdonisBatheus I'm gay. I don't think you have to be feminine to be gay. I think you have to be gay to be gay.

ono smilie I was being sarcastic. I'm gay too, if you couldn't infer that from my username.

Clay_s avatar Clay_ No Way +2Reply
@Clay_ I was being sarcastic. I'm gay too, if you couldn't infer that from my username.

I'm aware, but I said that because you can't tell from my username that I'm gay. Only my profile.

And so what if you are?

lecornergirls avatar lecornergirl Yeah You Are 0Reply

3 faggots in a row. Bitch girly useless faggot followed by prissy faggot followed by wannabe "tuff guy" faggot.

Haha you all can't have kids. Which is good since the last thing this world needs is the spawn of your kind.

@3 faggots in a row. Bitch girly useless faggot followed by prissy faggot followed by wannabe "tuff guy" faggot...

... If you're trying to troll, you suck at it.

Besides, I don't want children. I'd prefer to adopt.

No wonder you go to that school. You are a gay and had to be put in a school for inferiors, the gays.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha degrassi thats a huge heaping helping of homo. Homosexuals are creepy useless creatures that are almost human but not quite because they are inferior and defective.

@hahahahahahahahahahahaha degrassi thats a huge heaping helping of homo. Homosexuals are creepy useless creatures...

I don't like Degrassi, either. :P

And still, you can't troll correctly. You're being too direct and it's so obvious that you're trolling that it's depressing.

What the hell is this "trolling" thing amongst you faggots? Whatever it is, I don't care. If Adolf Hitler killed queers instead of the jewish people, he would have won another Time Man of the Year award. So would the guy that beat the shit out of you with a bat for rubbing his inner thigh.

You are not only a queer, which puts you beneath real humans, but you really don't have any real substance or even thought behind a damn thing you say. You're beneath even the regular queers, and that puts you below pollution and feces.

@What the hell is this "trolling" thing amongst you faggots? Whatever it is, I don't care. If Adolf Hitler killed...

Godwin's Law.
Your argument is now invalid.

And acting stupid does not make you seem like a disguised troll.

Um, Hilter did kill gays. He killed anyone who did not fit in the category of his "perfect race." It just so happened because of his mother he had a strong hatred towards Jews.

ilovekittiess avatar ilovekitties Yeah You Are +2Reply

Well, he needed to ignore the people with morals and souls and attack the gays. And only the gays, theyre the defective ones who lost the right to be called humans.

It jusr means your a pussy bitch

@642674: um you realize these "insults" are worded so poorly that, instead of being insulted, I'm mostly confused. Do you have any valid reason behind your argument that homosexuals are inferior? Did you know that %40 more of my "kind" stays in permanent relationships than heterosexuals. Did you know that 4/5 Homosexuals go to college while only 3/5 Heterosexuals continue to college. Or are you just acting this way to cover up a little secret of your own?

@AllanFoFallan @642674: um you realize these "insults" are worded so poorly that, instead of being insulted, I'm mostly confused...

Allan, trust me. This guy is just a great example of an obvious and bad troll. He's not being serious, and if he is that just makes everything even funnier.

It's hilarious when people are actually that retarded. And then you say, "You're so fucking retarded. The hell did you get on your report card? Straight F's?" and they go all braggy apeshit on you, like, "NUH-UH I GET A'S AND B'S AND I'M 19 SO I KNOW MORE THAN YOU AND I'M IN THE HIGHEST PERCENTILE OF MY SCHOOL AND... AND... AND..." It's just a bunch of spouty bullshit so the readers don't think they're an idiot. It's sad, really.

@643210: You might want to get more than one on that. From different schools so it's not a biased opinion.

You know what the difference between you and your kind compared to the ebola virus is?

The ebola virus is slightly smaller and a lot less damaging to mankind.

Why the HELL are you trying to come across high and mighty? It's like a baby flea boasting about his awe inspiringly massive height to yao ming in pumps.

Calling you pathetic would be too much of a compliment.

@You know what the difference between you and your kind compared to the ebola virus is? The ebola virus is...

You reeeaaally suck at trolling. >_> Boy, I don't know whether you're just that fucking stupid at trolling, or you're being serious. If you're being serious, this is just lulz. If you're trying to troll, this is kinda pathetic.

I suggest taking a few hints from /b/. And only gaiafags follow the rules of the internet.

All guys who wear skinny jeans are fags.

@Roy Do you go to Degrassi?

I watch Degrassi, and I can't help but agree.