+403

Every news channel twists the news a bit, no matter what side of the political spectrum it's on. amirite?

TheCombatWombats avatar
0 7
The voters have decided that TheCombatWombat is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Very true.

And, when you think about it, everything does, even when they don't intend to. There is really no such thing as complete non-bias.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +4Reply
@TalkingRice summary of books are :D

Summary of book are an example of bias or non-bias?

It depends, because I guess you can't really object if it's just a simple version of the plot, but every reader of a book will have a different impression of it.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +2Reply
@TalkingRice yes, and I believe that I should not argue with a MISTER DR PHD Simon. :]

Argue away.

(There's this secret code, I probably shouldn't tell you, but if you beat me in arm wrestle and/or debate, you get to take my PhD and banish me from your new kingdom.)

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Simon Argue away. (There's this secret code, I probably shouldn't tell you, but if you beat me in arm wrestle and/or...

o_O......THE PHD IS NOTHING BUT LIES, ALL IT PROMISES IS AN ARTIFICIAL STATUS THAT MAKE US RESPECT YOU >:[

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +2Reply

Or they're changing the news a little bit to appeal to more people.

Sqwanchos avatar Sqwancho Yeah You Are 0Reply