+3,474

How to Lose Weight: Turn your head to the left, then to the right. Repeat when offered food. amirite?

Reptar_Rawrs avatar
307 81

Lmfao, I shook my head left and right and I was like uhh.. OH! Hahaha.

Elises avatar Elise Yeah You Are +24Reply

I usually don't laugh as amirite posts as hard as I laughed at this one.

DaAce96s avatar DaAce96 Yeah You Are +16Reply

Great great comment, I read it out loud at work and everyone laughed

dexrites avatar dexrite No Way +14Reply

I know it was a joke, but I always say no to offered food, because if I take it I feel fatter. It's when I'm alone is when the trouble starts. xD

School's been stressing me out though, so I've been eating significantly less.

@528699

same here!!1 like, i used to snack all the time and in class sometimes i get hungery but then im not hungery at all.. which is good sooo yaa

unstoppables avatar unstoppable Yeah You Are 0Reply

Note to self: DON'T READ AMIRITE ON YOUR PHONE IN CLASS BECAUSE IT WILL MAKE YOU LAUGH OUT LOUD AND GET CAUGHT! but I have to admit this post made it worth it!

Love.

fatimas avatar fatima Yeah You Are +8Reply

So true!

RoonilWazlibs avatar RoonilWazlib Yeah You Are +4Reply

This is probably the nicest way to suggest the practice of anorexia to someone ever... And by nicest I of course mean most funny without being offensive.

i only wonder how this is the post of the day (sept 2) when this was posted august 19 :P I love it though heh heh

I laughed.

Saadiyahs avatar Saadiyah Yeah You Are +2Reply

This is very true. It's just a matter of will power really. You can't expect to lose weight if you cant say no despite your cravings sometimes.

Nightmans avatar Nightman Yeah You Are +2Reply

Because anorexia is totally healthy guys. ;D

That's actually a move in tae bo!
Billy Blanks is my hero.

JennaGees avatar JennaGee Yeah You Are +1Reply

hehehe.....its the first time i m visitin ....n that joke surely cracked me up.....amirite thats was a smart say....hehehe x)

@hehehe.....its the first time i m visitin ....n that joke surely cracked me up.....amirite thats was a smart...

this may seem a little straight forward, but is english your native language?

ThisIsIllegals avatar ThisIsIllegal Yeah You Are +6Reply
@Friday_Night_Lights That cracked me up ^^

Well, I was going to completely go off on them for not knowing how to spell/type the english language correctly, but then I thought: what if their native language is something else? Then I'd feel REALLY bad. So I had to ask.

ThisIsIllegals avatar ThisIsIllegal Yeah You Are +3Reply
@ThisIsIllegal Well, I was going to completely go off on them for not knowing how to spell/type the english language correctly...

Why feel bad for dumbasses?
If he comes to an english page where almost only english is spoken he should know how to speak/write english properly before posting something.

@Why feel bad for dumbasses? If he comes to an english page where almost only english is spoken he should know how...

(American Witch): I guess you're right. I don't like being mean to people, even if it's justified. :)

ThisIsIllegals avatar ThisIsIllegal Yeah You Are 0Reply

Okay, I realize this is a joke, but in all seriousness, just not eating doesn't make you lose weight.

ThisIsIllegals avatar ThisIsIllegal Yeah You Are +1Reply
@ThisIsIllegal Okay, I realize this is a joke, but in all seriousness, just not eating doesn't make you lose weight.

Yes, but it's only when offered food. Right? So like, at a party, or social event, that sort of thing.

...Really? Tell that to anorexics, people who have successfully lost weight, and starving people. :)

@...Really? Tell that to anorexics, people who have successfully lost weight, and starving people. :)

(Blahh.): Yeah, but the weight that starving people and anorexics lose isn't the kind of weight you want to lose. When you starve yourself, your body's not getting any protein, so it steals the protein from your muscles, decreasing your muscle mass, and barely getting rid of any actual fat. It's very unhealthy (obviously) and anorexics obviously haven't read up on the subject, seeing as, usually, they know it's bad for them. And what I meant is, if you're trying to healthily lose weight, JUST not eating isn't going to work.

ThisIsIllegals avatar ThisIsIllegal Yeah You Are +2Reply
@ThisIsIllegal (Blahh.): Yeah, but the weight that starving people and anorexics lose isn't the kind of weight you want to lose...

But saying no if someone offers you chips or cookies or something like that would help you to lose weight and be more healthy.

There was 69 comments... I just wanted to change it to 70 (;
Anyways; lmfao. Except most people get food for themselves, so if they deny it with a head shake. They'd still end up with the food :)

This post is genius.

ellephaba101s avatar ellephaba101 Yeah You Are +1Reply

This is great! Fantastic sense of humor, brava!

:)awesome post.. and I have been scrolling up and down the page.. I don't see anybody making fun of fat ppl.. so no.. we kids don't live in a sad, shallow world. I'm sure though tht most of us will defend fat ppl if some post takes it too far.. don't misjudge us like tht:)

IEatRices avatar IEatRice Yeah You Are 0Reply

yep

Hahahaha I just died :D

JoJocircuss avatar JoJocircus Yeah You Are 0Reply

Funny but unoriginal seen this joke a million times

acually its really true.... i relized i cant eat as much as i used to and i hafta get used to not eating so much cuz i have a skinny frame it wud suck not showing it off and half fat on it!!

LOL

Nankiks avatar Nankik Yeah You Are 0Reply

It's really sad how, when anyone stands up for overweight people, everyone just turns on them and calls them fat. =( As if the only people that have the same problem can have a little tact, common courtesy, and empathy for someone. It's a sad, shallow little world you kids live in.

420Grrl -1Reply
@528985

Thumbs up!

@528985

Never anywhere in the comment does it say she meant THIS post -_-

@It's really sad how, when anyone stands up for overweight people, everyone just turns on them and calls them fat...

And even if it was, why be empathetic towards someone that created their own problem? I know people that have weight problems because of genetics but that rarely ever is an issue, it's people eating too much

Sqwanchos avatar Sqwancho Yeah You Are +1Reply

Unoriginal!!!

seen this bfore!

i don't get it at all :S I mean the joke, haha i'm slow explain?

Nope, not a troll... just sick to the teeth with lame, hateful fat jokes.

@Nope, not a troll... just sick to the teeth with lame, hateful fat jokes.

This isn't a fat joke because it's not making fun of fat people.

@This isn't a fat joke because it's not making fun of fat people.

Haha no kidding. Lots of people try to lose weight, not just fat people. Chubby people do it too!

I actually took this post as making fun of stupid diets.

twisted_memoriess avatar twisted_memories Yeah You Are +12Reply

this isn't a fat joke it's funny and doesn't insult anyone, and the post isn't suggesting u don't eat only that u eat in moderation which (long with exercise) is the most effective way to lose weight

Saigots avatar Saigot Yeah You Are +3Reply

Actually, it's not, "genius"... if you just stop eating, first your body will go into panic mode where it stores everything it gets and you could gain weight, then you'll get very sick; while you might lose weight, you might also die. I know you thought you had a new and clever fat joke, but you don't. So how about find something more worthwhile than looking down on others to do?

@Actually, it's not, "genius"... if you just stop eating, first your body will go into panic mode where it stores...

uhm..it wasnt directed towards anybody it was a joke why not get a sense of humor

Reptar_Rawrs avatar Reptar_Rawr Yeah You Are +61Reply

nobody feels sorry for fat people. Most of the time people are fat because of their choices. Since you took this joke seriously, I figured I would put that out there. Learn to laugh... it burns calories.

@Jules nobody feels sorry for fat people. Most of the time people are fat because of their choices. Since you took this...

'it burns calories' I laughed out loud.. nice touch.. but I mean this post is just a joke.. not meant to be taken seriously

IEatRices avatar IEatRice Yeah You Are +13Reply

Actually most fat people have a higher risk of gaining weight because of genetics. Some people are just born fat, so I do feel sorry for them. :/

CarmelFuzzys avatar CarmelFuzzy Yeah You Are +1Reply
Anonymous