+411

in a few years, 3D movies are going to be the norm, and 2D will be considered old school. THAT'S going to feel weird. amirite?

rowannes avatar
1 24
The voters have decided that rowanne is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

2D > 3D

I don't want 3D movies D:<

And it's gonna suck, cause 3D movies always give you a headache and cost so much more then 2D ones

Kristens avatar Kristen Yeah You Are +9Reply
@Kristen And it's gonna suck, cause 3D movies always give you a headache and cost so much more then 2D ones

Yes they always give me headache about an hour in so I have to take the stupid glasses off but then the screen is all blurry :/

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +1Reply

I doubt it, hopefully the big 3D kick will end soon. You've also got to think, a lot of people (those with glasses) avoid going just because they're so awkward to watch.

Tiras avatar Tira No Way +8Reply
@Tira I doubt it, hopefully the big 3D kick will end soon. You've also got to think, a lot of people (those with glasses)...

It's really awkward for people who already have glasses. Both awkward looking and awkward feeling since the 3D glasses generally don't stay on right with prescription glasses.

@thirtythree It's really awkward for people who already have glasses. Both awkward looking and awkward feeling since the 3D...

I get that, I have glasses. I nearly refuse to go see 3D movies because of it. The worst field trips for me were one to the IMAX to see something in 3D because it's not like you have to choice to watch something else and then you got to struggle the whole time to keep the glasses on comfortably.

Tiras avatar Tira No Way +3Reply

They already have 4d now. It's like 3d, but if it snows on the screen, they will have flurries fly on the audience. Or if it's windy in the movie, they will blast air on you.

@niemann2006 They already have 4d now. It's like 3d, but if it snows on the screen, they will have flurries fly on the...

I've been to a 4D theater... it's weird but pretty cool. The chairs shake and poke and stuff.

@528491 that sounds annoying

the only ones i've gone on aren't like real movies. they're about 10-15 minutes long and more like a ride. It's really lots of fun.

@StutiArora the only ones i've gone on aren't like real movies. they're about 10-15 minutes long and more like a ride. It's...

AH I did some of that at disney in florida. watching a movie with a floor that moved some, I had to hold onto something to keep from tipping, it didn't bother my husband, he was such a lump gst smilie

I hate them. They suck when you're on a date and I get the world's biggest headache.

Montanas avatar Montana Yeah You Are +1Reply

I HATE 3D.

flourescentlys avatar flourescently Yeah You Are +1Reply

I don't think it will take over. They had 3D back in the 50's and 60's. Then the trend died and came back like around the 80's and now it's back in the 10's.

meh, the theatre here doesn't even get movies in 3D yet..

@guineasaurusrex a shitty little town in WI haha

not much better than my shitty little town in ontario, but nonetheless mine has 3d movies.

Montanas avatar Montana Yeah You Are 0Reply
@guineasaurusrex meh, the theatre here doesn't even get movies in 3D yet..

The theatre where I live can't get 3D, either. It's wicked old. (I live in a shitty little town in NY.)

trackerjagkers avatar trackerjagker Yeah You Are 0Reply

I don't like those weird glasses so regular movies and tv is fine with me.