-36

It's annoying when people say Eminem is the best white rapper in the game when he's the only white rapper they know. RA The Rugged Man, Apathy, Slug, Brother Ali, Kno, Vinnie Paz, Lord Lhus, Snak The Ripper, Surreal/Sound Providers are all capable MC's that deserve a look at before you claim Eminem is the best. Hell, even the Problemaddicts, the Procussions and the Youth have white MC's, amirite?

Music
1 14
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I can't help but think OP had to search "white rappers" on google to come up with all them names

Eminem still kills all those guys though

@asdijojioiojioxj Eminem still kills all those guys though

OK. But if Eminem is the only white rapper they know, how would they know that?

I don't think Eminem is the best because hes white. I Think hes the best because he is...

@HopeImrite I don't think Eminem is the best because hes white. I Think hes the best because he is...

The post doesn't say he's the best because he's white. It says people say he's the best white rapper, and that they say Eminem is the best.

@1469348

Listen to the song "White America - Eminem." Even Eminem knows that what you're denying is true. Only thing is, that's not what the post is about.

Chickys avatar Chicky Yeah You Are 0Reply

Eminem would murk them all if they battled each other in their prime.

Obviously he's the best because he's the only one out of that (Googled) list that everyone knows and listens to.

Lolitas avatar Lolita No Way +4Reply

While Eminem is incredibly talent, I do agree that if you're going to make the claim that he's the best white rapper out there, it would be wise to take in to consideration that he's not the ONLY white rapper out there.

monstrositys avatar monstrosity Yeah You Are +3Reply

Damn, that like to dislike ratio truly shows how little people know. I bet that most of them didn't even read the full thing. There are SO many great white rappers out there.

eminem destroys the rest, except for vinnie paz, hes really good

OP check out some Hopsin. Mad love for Vinnie Paz though, as well as the crew of JMT. Another notable would be immortal technique

lessthansobers avatar lessthansober Yeah You Are -3Reply

I agree with this post, so hard. Just because everyone knows who he is, doesn't mean he's the best. Eminem is overrated.