+521

Dear public restroom users, poop... On the walls? Seriously? Come on. amirite?

SickLoveLetters avatar
2 26
The voters have decided that SickLoveLetter is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"There's shit on the walls, shit on the ceiling, shit on the floor, THERE'S SHIT EVERYWHERE!"

This whole entire post just made me laugh. Especially the comments. But I do agree. How do those people ever manage to do that kind of stuff. Sheesh.

LadyPeterPans avatar LadyPeterPan Yeah You Are +1Reply
@LadyPeterPan This whole entire post just made me laugh. Especially the comments. But I do agree. How do those people ever manage...

With a hand and a dream, apparently... A hand and a dream. A dream to ruin the fuck out of some innocent person's day.

SickLoveLetters avatar SickLoveLetter Yeah You Are 0Reply
@SickLoveLetter With a hand and a dream, apparently... A hand and a dream. A dream to ruin the fuck out of some innocent person's day.

Wise words, wise words. I don't see why they do it though. The thrill of pissing someone off is kind of ruined by the fact that they have shit all over their hands. Or at least that's how I would feel.

LadyPeterPans avatar LadyPeterPan Yeah You Are 0Reply
@LadyPeterPan Wise words, wise words. I don't see why they do it though. The thrill of pissing someone off is kind of ruined by...

So true... But they'll wash their hands after. Oh, dear Lord, I hope they was their hands... Lavada Los manos, por favor... Yea, I don't speak Spanish but that sounds about right... Mmmm Spanish rice...

@SickLoveLetter So true... But they'll wash their hands after. Oh, dear Lord, I hope they was their hands... Lavada Los manos, por...

Oh dear goodness. Do NOT start talking about food while we discuss the spreading of feces on lavatory walls. Hahaha.... Oh the horror. XP

LadyPeterPans avatar LadyPeterPan Yeah You Are -1Reply
@LadyPeterPan Oh dear goodness. Do NOT start talking about food while we discuss the spreading of feces on lavatory walls...

:/ my brain works quickly and I have to get my thoughts out or I get confused... Sorry.

Hahahah. I lol'd.

fatimas avatar fatima Yeah You Are 0Reply
@fatima Hahahah. I lol'd.

I like how someone said no... Like they enjoy doo-doo walls. o_o

SickLoveLetters avatar SickLoveLetter Yeah You Are +5Reply
@fatima yummehhh >____>

"IS THAT CHOCOLATE?!" No, sweety... Do not eat the corn filled brown stuff, is not candy.

SickLoveLetters avatar SickLoveLetter Yeah You Are +2Reply
@468479

Biological hazard, I guess... But those poor employees at fast food places and shopping centers have to go in there with a pair of gloves and a paper towel and attempt to remove this strange fecal matter from places it shouldn't be because apparently, someone becomes a primate behind closed door a enjoys throwing their waste at every surface... Why? Why not just be normal. Use the paper provided and respect the fact that it's a public area? :/

SickLoveLetters avatar SickLoveLetter Yeah You Are +3Reply
@468506

But throwing poop? We've EVOLVED... According to some scientists... Why not just have a friendly picket line outside?

@468575

I witnessed this in a dairy queen... "how did this guy...? Did he push AS he was sitting?!" and today at walmart... :/ it was everywhere... I enjoy your artistic abilities, but not in poop and not 2 inches away from my face as I'm trying to pee... :( horrible. Sadly though, poo isn't the strangest thing I've seen in a bathroom. Belive it or not.

@TicTacAddict What's the strangest thing? I'm really curious to what's stranger than poop on the walls.

I went in to clean the ladies and there was a fetus... A FETUS! in the toilet. Some lady had a premature baby and drowned it in the potty. THAT, is the strangest thing... Ever.

SickLoveLetters avatar SickLoveLetter Yeah You Are +1Reply

Yeah I work fastfood and have experienced this...luckily I didn't have to clean it up, another employee. It's still immature and retarded that people actually do that. Grow the fuck up!

IRL trolls take a dump in the urinals

CRACKHEADS

Some1 wrote "poop" outa the poop... I got in the stall, started to close the door and i was like"WOAH!!! WHAT THE HECK IS THAT CRAP?!"i got outa their as fast as i could (no pun intended)

Dethmage888s avatar Dethmage888 Yeah You Are 0Reply