-60

It's better to be excessively hot than it is to be excessively cold, amirite?

Rockys avatar
3 34
The voters have decided that Rocky is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Actually, you can cover the cold up. Too be less hot, you can open a fan, but it's better to cover cold up imo.

Would you rather burn to death or freeze to death? Assuming that they take the same amount of time.

I'd rather be cold cause then i could wrap up in fuzzy blankets and drink hot chocolate :] but @6162 yeahh I'd rather burn to death I thinkk.

I hate the heat more than anything! It's the reason why I hate summer so much. I don't appreciate 118 degree weather.

@KaySeas I hate the heat more than anything! It's the reason why I hate summer so much. I don't appreciate 118 degree weather.

Lol where the heck do you live?

@6169 (Chromana): Maybe true, but who say? I'm sure burning can be imagined by intense, terrifying pain all over, and freezing is a more "calm" way to die, but thoughts such as my blood freezing give me no comfort at all.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are 0Reply
@KumaruRockz What about your blood boiling gives you comfort? xD

I didn't say it was more comfortable, but it's a more acceptable thought than my blood freezing. I get squeamish over blood anyway, let's stop. D:

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Rocky Lol where the heck do you live? @6169 (Chromana): Maybe true, but who say? I'm sure burning can be imagined by...

I'm from Texas. It starts getting cold until this month. so from about mid April to mid November you have to live in 100+ weather

I wouldn't appreciate 118 degree weather either since I would be on fire and it would be the end of the world. Oh wait, you're talking in fahrenheit.

@6177 (Rocky): Hey, at least if you freeze scientists can dig you up in 50 years to see what an awesome person used to look like back in the day.

@Chromana I wouldn't appreciate 118 degree weather either since I would be on fire and it would be the end of the world. Oh...

Hahah. True...but if I burn they can also preserve my burnt corpse and see what an awesome BURNT person used to look like back in the day, yeah?

@6192 (Iamhuman): Man that's crazy. I live in southern Wilmington, we get over 100 too, but not that often.

@6197 (KumaruRockz): Lol I appreciate it.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Rocky Hahah. True...but if I burn they can also preserve my burnt corpse and see what an awesome BURNT person used to...

It's worse when your car has leather seats and no air-conditioning and when the air-conditioning in your house breaks.

@KaySeas It's worse when your car has leather seats and no air-conditioning and when the air-conditioning in your house breaks.

Oh, man. I have to admit, being really hot in a car freaks me out. I get motion sickness anyway, that just makes it worse.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are 0Reply

Sometimes in the summer when I leave the top down in my mom's convertible I get what feel like first degree burns when I sit down.

Rebels avatar Rebel No Way 0Reply
@Rebel Sometimes in the summer when I leave the top down in my mom's convertible I get what feel like first degree burns...

Imagine leaving the top down of a convertible here! I mean you are from Canada so it can't be as bad.

@KaySeas Imagine leaving the top down of a convertible here! I mean you are from Canada so it can't be as bad.

Some days it can get up to 30°C/100°F. We're further south than places like North Dakota or Washington so it's not like it's all igloos all the time up here.

Rebels avatar Rebel No Way 0Reply

I can't stand the cold at all.

Andrews avatar Andrew Yeah You Are 0Reply

Or on the part of the buckle you have to touch is metal and extremely hot.

Setting ash on fire sounds like a....fantastic idea. I have to try that one day.

Freezing to death you eventually fall alseep. Burning to death I would hope you'd pass out from the pain. I don't know which one is worse.

mmmmmmmmuuuuuehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hate cold

Kaaps avatar Kaap Yeah You Are 0Reply

I hate the snow, I hate the snow, I hate the ice and I hate the cold. Boy, I sure do hate the cold

• Hey Arnold

Yes, but I'd rather have the air-con too high than the heating too high and be stuffy.