+711

There are some people you see and you are positive that they are going to grow up to be rapists, amirite?

HDYKMDs avatar
4 16
The voters have decided that HDYKMD is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Beats the hell out of being a serial killer or a pedophile.

@monstrosity I'd say they're all equally deranged.

If I were to make a scale, I'd say that serial killers and pedophiles are a 10 and that a serial rapist is like a 7.5 or 8 but that's just my opinion.

@monstrosity I can see what you mean, but I think it really just depends on the specifics.

Yeah, that's true. There could be a serial killer who had to kill is self defense on two seperate occasions.

@BreakfastFan Yeah, that's true. There could be a serial killer who had to kill is self defense on two seperate occasions.

Hold the snarks. I'm just saying freaks like Josef Fritzl can be just as bad as serial killers.

@monstrosity Hold the snarks. I'm just saying freaks like Josef Fritzl can be just as bad as serial killers.

I don't know who that is, and I'm not sure I want to find out. But yeah I agree that some rapists can certainly be more depraved then serial killers.

How can you tell?

HIDE YA KIDS, HIDE YA WIFE!

This kid in my grade has been pervy since 6th grade (that's when I met him, but it probably started before). We all hoped it was a phrase, but as the years go on, I think we all know it's not.

They're always the ones that hide in lockers as a child....

I sometimes think this when I look in the mirror, but I believe people can change.

Ya, a guy I sat next to in English once spent like every day whispering to me about sex and such, and he totally has the right look for it too

_pi_s avatar _pi_ Yeah You Are 0Reply