+613

The fact that you cannot kiss your elbow is enough to make you realize that some things seem to be so close, yet they are bound to be beyond your reach ♥, amirite?

Reptar_Rawrs avatar
25 23
The voters have decided that Reptar_Rawr is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

YOU ARE SO RIGHT ,, IT HAS BEEN MY PERSONAL LIFE GOAL TO ONE DAY KISS MY ELBOW . really?

But au contrare, I CAN kiss my elbow. I'm double-jointed in my shoulder. I was half disappointed, half relieved when I didn't turn into a girl the first time I tried to kiss it.

I know this guy in my math class that can!!

Repost. I don't know of anyone who can KISS their elbow, but i can lick mine cause I have flexible arms and a freaky long tounge.

Everybody needs to wake up and realize that you can't just walk around life pretending to be, and I always tell this to all of my students, a mass disillusionment.