you used to slide the macaroni from macaroni and cheese onto the four sections of your fork, amirite?

95%Yeah You Are5%No Way
coolbeans13s avatar
8 6
The voters have decided that coolbeans13 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

They are called prongs, FYI.

Used to?

Stuffs avatar Stuff Yeah You Are +2Reply

still do >.<

Liloquands avatar Liloquand Yeah You Are 0Reply

Uh, USED toooooo?

TKD_4_lifes avatar TKD_4_life Yeah You Are 0Reply

I still do! to*

Are you kidding? OF COURSE I still do it! :D

Please   login   or signup   to leave a comment.