+58

If you're not a morning person, you should learn to be, because breakfast is worth it, amirite?

Rockys avatar
3 9
The voters have decided that Rocky is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

But there's something about waking up when the sun is rising and having some nice pancakes/waffles/biscuits/grits/eggs.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Rocky But there's something about waking up when the sun is rising and having some nice pancakes/waffles/biscuits/grits/eggs.

If someone else is making it sure :). If I'm making breakfast it's at no earlier than 10:00 am... I could be persuaded to wake up early if they had some decent early morning cartoons to go along with my Apple Jacks.

I hate breakfast food. :/ Honestly. Waffles and pancakes make my stomach feel weird, don't like eggs, hate having toast or cereal. My breakfasts consist of peanut butter sandwiches, orange juice, and the occasional leftover Kraft Dinner.

That's what brunch is for Rocky man

I prefer to eat breakfast round about lunch...

@I prefer to eat breakfast round about lunch...

I prefer to eat lunch around lunchtime.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Rocky I prefer to eat lunch around lunchtime.

Brunch, I'm telling you. Best of both worlds.