+242

It's weird how Family guy won't do an abortion episode, but they have done a Hitler/ nazi episode. amirite?

1 11

Family Guy is so stupid.

well there is an episode where stewie goes inside his dad's sack and destroys all his sperm. so thats kind of like an abortion

Who would get an abortion? Meg? Nobody would do her

Well, no one can seriously contest that the Nazis were pretty bad guys. There's no contemporary discussion there.

Abortion on the other hand, while I would argue that the pro-lifers can't seriously make a point, it is still a contemporary topic.

If Family Guy was to make an episode on it, they would have to make a comment on it, and that's going to offend a large part of their audience one way or the other.

And I don't think that Family Guy won't do it, I think they couldn't convince the FCC to let them air it

They did do an episode about abortion though... when Lois end up carrying a dead couple's kid

I'll just leave this here.

there is a episode where they briefly mention it, Peter brings up when Lois gets one.

@there is a episode where they briefly mention it, Peter brings up when Lois gets one.

In the episode where Steve "kills Lois," Peter and Lois are having dinner with these people on a cruise. Peter than tells a story of when Lois has an abortion, and he mentions the word abortion dozens of times.

MrUnapologetics avatar MrUnapologetic Yeah You Are 0Reply

They did a 420 episode and "Prom Night Dumpster Baby" so I think between those two it makes up for an abortion episode. Just sayin :D

Partial Terms of Endearment. Season 8 episode 21. It was not allowed to be aired on tv but is on dvd.