+330

Laziness shouldn't be looked down upon. When man got too lazy to walk, he tamed the horse, became even more lazier, invented the car. When he became too lazy to get up to switch the channel, invented the remote. Became too lazy to wait for food to heat up, invented the microwave... and numerous such innovations. Laziness promotes innovation. amirite?

Xensters avatar
12 15
The voters have decided that Xenster is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

tl;dr, too lazy

I skipped over this post because I was too lazy to read it.

Laziness led to perseverance which led to taming horses and all you said. So... I'm not lazy. I'm being innovative and I'm going to persevere soon. Soon.

thegreatkappas avatar thegreatkappa Yeah You Are +2Reply

People feed off of others' wants and needs, and peoples' wants may include lack of hard work or spending a lot of time doing something.

Laziness is NOT good but I see ur point.

Taters avatar Tater Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Tater Laziness is NOT good but I see ur point.

Of course not, this isn't to be taken seriously XD

Xensters avatar Xenster Yeah You Are 0Reply

Money is what motivated people to invent something that people would want - things that make their life easier.

@High_Flyer9 so basically people feed off of people's laziness. our world is so great...

@481951 (High_Flyer9):

Quite so, I am a computer programmer and ill make someone's life easier by making applications that will allow them to do their daily stuff while sitting at home (like ordering something online without even having to leave their home for it) ! xD Their laziness is my employment.

Xensters avatar Xenster Yeah You Are +1Reply

8D

actually the microwave was invented my accident..

@TalkingRice How so?

the microwave oven was invented by accident when Percy Spencer found that his chocolate bar had been melted by an experiment he was running on radar systems....

@mylifeisfly the microwave oven was invented by accident when Percy Spencer found that his chocolate bar had been melted by an...

I read about that in school, id be pissed off and scared if my chocolate bar got melted myseriously

Holly_Flaxs avatar Holly_Flax Yeah You Are +1Reply

But then inventions/innovations just make the general population more lazy...