-123

There are two kinds of women: those that love anal, and those who don't know it yet. amirite?

Mike_Hawks avatar Relationships
3 40
The voters have decided that Mike_Hawk is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't see the appeal, but I would try it once... maybe.

This comment was deleted.
@1815048

wary smilie what's that supposed to mean...

This comment was deleted.

It burns like a thousand suns. Come on guys, what's wrong with vagina??

@It burns like a thousand suns. Come on guys, what's wrong with vagina??

Then don't do it. It's a joke, for the third time in the past few minutes. Jokes imply a lot of mean things about people. Did you hear about the Jewish car? It can stop on a dime and pick it up, too. What's the difference between a pizza and a black man? A pizza can feed a family of four. What's the difference between a blonde and a pair of sunglasses? The sunglasses sit higher on your face.

There, do you feel better now that I've implied Jews are greedy, blacks can't provide for their families, and blondes are whores?

My mom was a nurse at one point and she told me one of her patients had a lot of anal sex and started to shit herself and she didn't realize it. (Her asshole was stretched out pretty big)

We're actually pretty close. So conversations like that are the norm.

The stories I could tell, man... the stories..

Jesus Christ, You're taking my comment wayy more farther than I intended. Of course they can leave, but every job has it's ups and downs and that's just one of them. I never said they were "enslaved" or "suffering" It's like me feeling bad for people who work with customer service since they might have to deal with rude, demanding customers.

It's a joke. There's nothing wrong with vagina, vagina is the pinnacle of all that amazing in the Universe.

@Mike_Hawk It's a joke. There's nothing wrong with vagina, vagina is the pinnacle of all that amazing in the Universe.

Amen. But seriously, what is it with boys and their obsession with putting their penis in places it doesn't belong? Does it feel better? As a vagina carrier, I will never know.

@1813299

I've tried it (gotta try everything twice) and it doesn't feel like taking a shit backwards it feels like being brutally STABBED and like your intestines are gonna explode. Sorry for that mental image.

Learning stuff like that gives some pity for female porn stars who have to pretend they like it.

I have no idea. I'm guessing it feels better, because the anus may be, in general, tighter than the vagina. If it weren't such a popular thing, I wouldn't question it at all. People are allowed to be in to whatever they want to be; I don't judge. But it is so popular. I'm guessing its own popularity has begun to feed back in to itself.

Porn industries aren't going to be like "Oh, you don't like anal sex? We won't do it." They have to do whatever the director says he wants to go on in the shoot. I'm not saying ALL of them have to pretend, some genuinely like it but some hate it.

A. Why would you pity a pornstar for anything? They don't have to do anything, and most of them do enjoy it.

B. That is one woman's experience, and it doesn't seem to be at all rare that women love it.

http://womenshealth.about.com/b...t-anal-sex.htm

It's not like they're completely enslaved within the porn industry. They can leave, it's a legal matter that they can't force anyone to do anything. Besides, they usually have people who do certain types of pornographic films. If someone likes anal, they do a lot of anal films and get called more often to do anal films. Also, it's worth mentioning that the "suffering" is just as much acting as the enjoyment is.

It's what I do, I'm an asshole. It's not intentional, but I am.

How about instead of continuing this, I just leave this here and abandon the thread? YouTube video thumbnail

Wouldn't it feel like shiting backwards?

@Mason Wouldn't it feel like shiting backwards?

You're either trolling or stupid. Basically, stupid or stupid.

Yes, actually, I do. If you don't, then I expect you to accept the responsibility of commenting while being ignorant.

I guess. It'd feel like regular shitting on the pull-out, though.

No, you're trolling because you're asking me a question that's already been asked, DESPITE the fact that I already said this post is a joke three separate times. This makes four. Shit, I'll say it again! It's a joke. Five times.

Well fuck do you expect me to read all those comments there's like 30 of them.

You're really having to defend yourself on this post a lot..

Because people seem to take me seriously.

It does, so why do you think all girls like it ?

I'm trolling, because I don't think shitting repeatedly feels good ?

You agreed that anal would feel like shiting, and you stated that women enjoy anal. So either you enjoy it or you assume women get aroused by shiting.

@Mason You agreed that anal would feel like shiting, and you stated that women enjoy anal. So either you enjoy it or you...

No, women get aroused by the feeling that accompanies anal, not shitting. Though it is true that the feeling of anal would somewhat resemble that of shitting. Oh, and there's a damn reply button.

It always catches me off guard when a post from forever ago gets homepaged.

That's as real as it gets.

Tiny_Tims avatar Tiny_Tim Yeah You Are +2Reply

Lovely, and I assume shiting turns you on?

@Mason Lovely, and I assume shiting turns you on?

Why would you assume that? I'll admit that there's not much more satisfying than dropping a good one, but I don't get a stiffy over it.

It's a joke. Besides, some people do enjoy it. I know women who enjoy it more than vaginal sex.

Like I've said, women jokes always get downvoted on here.

That does sound nasty though.