+580

87x/59(1 x)=(187x)(67-x)...fuck this, I'm going to be a pimp. amirite?

gameboy5s avatar
30 25
The voters have decided that gameboy5 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

x = {0, 0.02491155127, -0.00796239873}. I solved it for you. :) NERD TO THE RESCUE!!!

why does your username have blue around it?

saywhens avatar saywhen Yeah You Are 0Reply
@saywhen nope :S

well all names are blue, unless the people are your friend, or you're sara24 d smilie

@JamiLovesYou well all names are blue, unless the people are your friend, or you're sara24

he has like a blue rectangle on his username.. but I don't have any friedns on this site.. idk, I'm new to this site :S

saywhens avatar saywhen Yeah You Are +4Reply

Wait, so, if your name is green what does that mean? D; Does that mean that person is one of your friends? 'CAUSE I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE THAT SHIT OUT FOR, FOREVER. I WAS SO CONFUSED WHEN MY NAME TURNED GREEN. But, it'd make sense since I friended myself..

Fuck yeah!

GANGSTAAA!!!... no?

riggaswhatthe_s avatar riggaswhatthe_ Yeah You Are 0Reply

Dude.....its not even that hard..you bring everything to one side and solve for zero using the quadratic formula...you just get a messy answer and it probably looks a lot uglier than it really is because you used the computerized operation-symbols AND because u included stupid things like "59(1x)" [its just 59x].....i sure hope ur like a kid in HS or something...